No announcement yet.

audley vs sprott

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• audley vs sprott

i'm suprised 2tough /audley / a-force hasn't already made a thread about this but...

so audley is going to fight sprott in february. i was hoping he'd fight gammer, but thinking about it, this could be as good a test for audley. sprott is much more experienced than gammer, and although he's been beaten numerous times, most of those have been against pretty good opponents.

kind of ironic though...when gammer was ducking audley, and williams availability was not known, sprott was mentioned as a possible opponent for gammer. i wouldn't be suprised if audley beats sprott, and gammer ducks audley again claiming that sprott would be a better fight.

Originally posted by rooq View Post
    i'm suprised 2tough /audley / a-force hasn't already made a thread about this but...

so audley is going to fight sprott in february. i was hoping he'd fight gammer, but thinking about it, this could be as good a test for audley. sprott is much more experienced than gammer, and although he's been beaten numerous times, most of those have been against pretty good opponents.

kind of ironic though...when gammer was ducking audley, and williams availability was not known, sprott was mentioned as a possible opponent for gammer. i wouldn't be suprised if audley beats sprott, and gammer ducks audley again claiming that sprott would be a better fight.
    lol.. audley ko8 i think... or less

Comment

Audley better watch that left hook of Sprotts, it’s ****ing lethal..
      A lot will say this is an easy fight for Audley as his opponent leaves himself wide open. Well its bull****, Sprott only did that in his earlier days, he has some good defence today.

Comment

Working...
      X