Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

met Margarito today @ South Coast Metro (OC)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• met Margarito today @ South Coast Metro (OC)

Ofcourse I congratulated him ona great fight and asked him when his next fight would be. He said June 18...something (sorry if Im off. I didnt wanna take too much of his time while he's xmas shopping with his wife). But he did say it'll be against Cotto. He seems like a very nice guy, but I guess most boxers are.

Just wanted to share.

BTW, I guess its automatic to do the boxing pose when taking a picture with a boxer even inside GAP lol. He did it first and I just had to do it also

haha cool pic

yeah Margo seems like a real cool guy, very kick back

Comment

thas was up dude, ahahaha about the pose in the pic,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

Hehe, that's cool... I always wondered about people always doing those poses... always thought it'd be cool to do a peace sign in one, you know like fists to peace signs instead of swords to plow shares I bet he can afford some nice prezzies for the family after the payday of fighting Pac

Oh yeah, it's a little hard to tell after you drew in those fuzzy glasses things, but the way you got them on it kind of makes you look like you could look really similar to Marcos Maidana.. anyone ever tell you that?
        Last edited by aldiansyah; 12-19-2010, 05:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by aldiansyah View Post
          Hehe, that's cool... I always wondered about people always doing those poses... always thought it'd be cool to do a peace sign in one, you like fists to peace signs instead of swords to plow shares I bet he can afford some nice prezzies for the family after the payday of fighting Pac

Oh yeah, it's a little hard to tell after you drew in those fuzzy glasses things, but the way you got them on it kind of makes you look like you could look really similar to Marcos Maidana.. anyone ever tell you that?
          LOL actually thats the first. I looked goofy as hell in the pic so I had to doodle fake glasses on it.

Comment

Sorry to break it to you but you look goofy with or without glasses.

Comment

looks like margs is still growing that beard haha.
              Originally posted by aldiansyah View Post
              Hehe, that's cool... I always wondered about people always doing those poses... always thought it'd be cool to do a peace sign in one, you know like fists to peace signs instead of swords to plow shares I bet he can afford some nice prezzies for the family after the payday of fighting Pac

peace signs are hollow and way overplayed. you just look intellectually sterile.

Comment

Originally posted by KickedOuttaGQ View Post

Ofcourse I congratulated him ona great fight and asked him when his next fight would be. He said June 18...something (sorry if Im off. I didnt wanna take too much of his time while he's xmas shopping with his wife). But he did say it'll be against Cotto. He seems like a very nice guy, but I guess most boxers are.

Just wanted to share.

BTW, I guess its automatic to do the boxing pose when taking a picture with a boxer even inside GAP lol. He did it first and I just had to do it also
                lol cool pic, looks like you can go some rounds with him....

Comment

Margs should have taken off that Sun glass/shade so we can see that right eye!

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
                    Sorry to break it to you but you look goofy with or without glasses.
                    LOL thank you

Comment

Working...
                    X