Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not everyone that wants Pac to be tested thinks he is on Roids!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think every boxer should be randomly blood tested. It is better for the sport that we have that type of testing.

So I am all for it to make it a requirement. And, I can't see how any true boxing does not want that...

But, as of right now is not a requirement. So I can see Pacquiao point. And, he really is not doing nothing wrong.

We should not make special rules cuz of Pac. We should make special rules to make boxing better. And, I think that is the whole argument here.

So instead of being pissed off on a fighter. As fans we should be pissed of on the commission. They should of had this test already as a requirement and we would not be having this problem. We would not be discussing this right now if that was the case.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
      No he's not.
      LMAO. That's quite true.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        I think every boxer should be randomly blood tested. It is better for the sport that we have that type of testing.

So I am all for it to make it a requirement. And, I can't see how any true boxing does not want that...

But, as of right now is not a requirement. So I can see Pacquiao point. And, he really is not doing nothing wrong.

We should not make special rules cuz of Pac. We should make special rules to make boxing better. And, I think that is the whole argument here.

So instead of being pissed off on a fighter. As fans we should be pissed of on the commission. They should of had this test already as a requirement and we would not be having this problem. We would not be discussing this right now if that was the case.
        Well said.
        With that being said, if Pac does not fight Floyd and decides to fight a 154 pounder, Whether Foreman or whoever than he should NOT make the 154 pounder fight at 150 and there should be no NEW belts created. Like you said the rules are for all and should not be bent or changed to hurt or give advantages, whether it is physical or psychological.

Comment

Originally posted by King411 View Post
          No, he isn't. He's the most natural gifted boxer of all time. Manny Pacquiao is easily the most skilled boxers to ever step in a boxing ring.
          Who's alt are you bro?

Comment

I want him to take the test cause its no big deal to take them, Taking test in the roid era are no big deal, he and his team are acting like the world is ending over a test.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              Who's alt are you bro?
              Shut your mouth, *******!

Comment

No, he isn't. He's the most natural gifted boxer of all time. Manny Pacquiao is easily the most skilled boxers to ever step in a boxing ring.
                no way man...
                im a pac fan... but no f'in way.

Comment

Originally posted by sneaky jepoy View Post
                  no way man...
                  im a pac fan... but no f'in way.
                  You're not a real pacquiao fan. Pacquiao > any HOF boxers

Comment

You're not a real pacquiao fan. Pacquiao > any HOF boxers
                    im an honest pac fan.

i still see faults in him. thats why i dont agree with you.

Comment

Shut your mouth, *******!
                      You said "Pacquiao is easily the most skilled boxers to ever step in a boxing ring."

And, yet I am the *******? Ok....

Comment

Working...
                      X