No announcement yet.

Is Anthony Joshua fake?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
    i was with you up until the part about wlad not wanting to win..

why in the hell would wlad "want to lose"? this is a great chance for him to take on a raw and inexperienced fighter with poor skills and an inflated reputation. regaining a piece of the HW title in the process.

there is no reason for him to fight besides legacy and amusement. losing wouldnt be good for his legacy or amusing. he doesnt need money, he made a **** load in his career. wlad is one guy you know is there because he wants to.
    Maybe you're right, but Klitschko's going way over the top with the love and respect he's showing to Joshua. It's a bit cringy I think.

Comment

Lol. According to some people, literally everything about AJ is fake.. His personality is fake (Sky media trained), His record is fake (Didn’t win Olympics), His body is fake (Steroids). I know he’s not proven he’s the best HW yet but If can’t say a single positive thing about him then you’re just blatantly hating.

I mean just look at AJ on my avatar.. does he look fake at all???!!! Its hard work dedication!!

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
        Lol. According to some people, literally everything about AJ is fake.. His personality is fake (Sky media trained), His record is fake (Didn’t win Olympics), His body is fake (Steroids). I know he’s not proven he’s the best HW yet but If can’t say a single positive thing about him then you’re just blatantly hating.

I mean just look at AJ on my avatar.. does he look fake at all???!!! Its hard work dedication!!
        lol.

top troll, keep up the good work sir

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post

hard work and medication?

Comment

Working...
          X