No announcement yet.

Haters who accused Kovalev fans that they are hoping Ward withdraws

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StefanTosic View Post
    But this thread ISN'T ABOUT KOVALEV AND WARD. (By the way I didn't like those comments saying Ward would pull out of fight neither, because I doubted it something like would really happened, and I thought they were quick to jump on it, even though I was scared too by the rumors that Ward may try to move the fight to Oakland.)
    What I wanted to say with this thread is that the same hypocrites who were rightfully defending Ward against those not-so-well-thought-out accusations of Kovalev vs Ward fight not happening ARE THE ONES WHO ARE NOW REJOICING AT THOUGHT OF HAYMON WINNING THE PURSE BID FOR GOLOVKIN VS JACOBS, SO GOLOVKIN WOULD VACATE! And they were also hoping that Golovkin vs Wade plays out the same way.

Thats my whole point, to show how hypocrate they are. Step 1: They are rightfully defending one boxer. Step 2: They are praying that an other boxer comes to the situation where he would have to vacate the belt instead of fighting Jacobs and Wade.

Are we on the same page?
    OH OK?

Your original thread was kinda confusing

Comment

Originally posted by NYC8224 View Post
      How about you just stop? Seriously
      Because you are butthurt?
      How about you stop breathing?
      Whose double account are you? What a loser... you don't have anything better to do in your life than spending it by trolling on NSB.

Comment

Because you are butthurt?
        How about you stop breathing?
        Whose double account are you? What a loser... you don't have anything better to do in your life than spending it by trolling on NSB.
        Your OP makes no sense at all and neither does the essay you typed out. Learn the language before you stink up the forum with unreadable ****

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          OH OK?

Your original thread was kinda confusing
          Confusing? It made no sense at all.

Comment

Your first post was a trolling attempt. And judging by the name of the video you posted it seems that you have mistaken me for one of those guys who were claiming Ward is scared of Kovalev. Which is a pure comedy because I never ever said it! I criticize Ward a lot, like for fighting bums for 2 straight years and getting a pass for it just because you signed one fight against a great fighter... but that's an other topic. After your first provocative post I didn't wanted to read any of your other posts.
            And what the ticket sells has to do with me? I don't know what are you thinking but I'm happy it sells so well. You have me mistaken for someone else again.

EDIT:
            I think I've done a lot of explaining here, I'm sticking to the topic from now on. So aren't those guys hypocrites? Am I lying about them?
            My first post was to prove it wasn't something that was just being said on boxingscene. It was a theme being repeated across youtube and other boxing forums. And like I said. Kell Brook has a history of pulling out of fights but there were never threads about him pulling out of his fight with GGG. Why not? Why not threads about Fury, another one with a history of pulling out of fight? And he did pull out of his fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Why have the Ward-Kovalev threads disappeared now that the fight has been officially announced?
              Because people would rather complain about the fights that aren't happening. Or so it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                I gotcha, the demographic consists of some desperate pathetic losers. They pretend to be boxing fans, but in fact they are just negative haters who like to see the sport suffer, specially white fighters suffer and fans of white fighters suffer. They are blinded by ignorance and hatred and will pick and chose so it fits their agenda and fuels their hatred.

Real boxing fans and real posters who frequent that forum know exactly who they are, even though these people rarely comment, trust me the good guys are in the vast majority. The couple degenerated racists scream the loudest though. They are part of the deal, every press is good press. They pay GGG's and Kovalev bills with these thousands of forum posts here and on social media they fuel the hype, basically they keep these fighters interesting and they literally devote their life to the fighters they supposedly hate.

It's quite entertaining to me.
                who are the demographic and what color are these boxing fans? And why would anyone want to see white fighters and their fans suffer?

Comment

EDIT:

Kovalev fans on this forum were worried that Ward may pull out the fight against Kovalev (rightfully or not), than the others accused them that they were only praying that the fight wont happen so they can **** on Ward

The same guys are now saying that they can't wait for Golovkin vs Jacobs to go to purse bid, so Haymon could win the purse bid against K2, and Golovkin loses his belt. A couple of months ago they were also hoping for Golovkin vs Wade to go to purse bid, so Haymon could win the bid against K2 and Golovkin loses his belt.
                  But that's the kind of madness you get from the racist scum bags on this site. Try not to read their worthless crap, it will only rot your brains.

Comment

EDIT:

Kovalev fans on this forum were worried that Ward may pull out the fight against Kovalev (rightfully or not), than the others accused them that they were only praying that the fight wont happen so they can **** on Ward

The same guys are now saying that they can't wait for Golovkin vs Jacobs to go to purse bid, so Haymon could win the purse bid against K2, and Golovkin loses his belt. A couple of months ago they were also hoping for Golovkin vs Wade to go to purse bid, so Haymon could win the bid against K2 and Golovkin loses his belt.
                    Is my post grammatically incorect? I thought I wrote it the right way lol! Sorry my english isn't very good.
                    Ok I'll try to write it in a more understandable way:

- Kovalev fans on this forum were worried that Ward may pull out the fight against Kovalev (rightfully or not)
                    - The others accused the Kovalev fans that they were only praying that the fight wont happen so they can **** on Ward
                    - The same guys are now saying that they can't wait for Golovkin vs Jacobs to go to purse bid, so Haymon could win the purse bid against K2, and Golovkin loses his belt.
                    - A couple of months ago they were also hoping for Golovkin vs Wade to go to purse bid, so Haymon could win the bid against K2 and Golovkin loses his belt.

I hope you can understand me now, do you?

trust me bro, as a pedantic prickly american,

I UNDERSTAND.

you are pointing out blatant double standards and hypocrisy by the al haymon floyd crowd.

I understand completely.

great post.

you dont need ESL.

no offense.

Comment

Working...
                    X