Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: I'm Excited, I Truly Feel Postol Will Beat Terence Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach: I'm Excited, I Truly Feel Postol Will Beat Terence Crawford

Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach is predicting a career-defining victory for WBC junior welterweight world champion Viktor Postol (28-0, 12KOs), who returns on July 23rd in a high stakes unification against WBO champion Terence Crawford (28-0, 20KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

Every boxing fan is hyping up and intrigued of this fight, but I predict it's going to be the most boring fight of 2016.

Comment

Please tell us why you think that. Or...do you just have some personal bias towards either or both of these fighters? Or...are you just looking for attention?

Comment

roach, drop that ego of yours and get yourself some real help in the gym. your fighters are on the decline. fighters that were trained by roach 6-7 years ago were straight beast. but since then roach fired a lot of his old helper and is now trying to do everything by himself.

Comment

Originally posted by bobd9842 View Post
          Please tell us why you think that. Or...do you just have some personal bias towards either or both of these fighters? Or...are you just looking for attention?
          um, just taking a wild guess but maybe its because roach is postol trainer??

Comment

Originally posted by HIGHNESS View Post
            Every boxing fan is hyping up and intrigued of this fight, but I predict it's going to be the most boring fight of 2016.
            This ^ I'm picking Postol to win a decision but it's gonna be such a tedious and **** fight, complete with excessive clinches and probably rabbit punches

Comment

Picked Postol when the fight was made.

Changed it to Crawford now.

Comment

It will be the first decent win of Crawford's whole career if he pulls it off, I'm not going to rate Crawford beating a midget Cuban in whatever his name was.

Comment

Originally posted by El Pistolero View Post
                  This ^ I'm picking Postol to win a decision but it's gonna be such a tedious and **** fight, complete with excessive clinches and probably rabbit punches
                  The fight doesn't have bloodbath written all over it like Vargas vs. Salido but I think a round or 2 will produce some drama. 1 fighter will be exposed and the biggest drama in this fight will be the one that gets the win will be a p4p fighter. As for clinching, I am sure there will be some but TC is a slippery sorta fighter given his switch hitting, and use of range. He isnt a stubby armed come forward fighter. But again I am not saying this is going to be a shoot out but it will be nail biting for fans of either fighter, its going to come down to who can box best in the championship rounds with one or both fighters probably having to go for broke in rd12. & one last thing I like about this fight is both fighters are naturally mean dudes, itll be technical fight but thats not to say either guy wants a points win, each guy will throw with intention.

Comment

I'm picking Postol to win a clear decision

Comment

Working...
                    X