Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Real 'True Detective': Satan Worship, Ritualized Child Molestation In Louisiana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    It makes all the difference who you pray to. Jehovah said "though shalt worship no other gods/idols".
    You're Jewish then?

I guess you did not get it when I didn't bother with your 1st quote. But only a fool would compare the worship of gods in real life to harry potter.
    Both are fictions. There is no functional difference between the story of Jesus and the story of the Boy Wizard.

People have worshiped gods for years
    I see, so this means that gods are real? ALL of them? Illuminating to see that you believe in Yahweh and Zeus and Odin and Ganesh. I wonder how you rationalise the belief in all gods with the biblical claim that there is only one.

, that's not a conspiracy theory, that's a fact. To act like religion and fiction are the same is delusional. And I don't even support religion. You should stop acting like you're god gift to man in the form of knowledge, cause you really aren't impressive.
    Thanks for your input.

The last pope is a Jesuit. They openly worship Lucifer.

...Luciferians masquerade as Jehovah's children...
    So they openly worship Lucifer but in secret. Right.

Comment

I don't believe anything. I know Jehovah God exist. I know Lucifer exist. But I guess there's nothing more to discuss here. It seems to me like you think everyone thinks like you do and don't believe they exist or are metaphoric or whatever the hell that means. But you simply cannot discuss these things with someone that applies their logic where it's not applicable.

You cannot talk about believers operating under the assumption that they do not believe because you don't believe. You cannot pretend that people don't worship the gods because you don't worship a god. When the leaders are the free world are at the bohemian grove worshiping moloch, they don't spend the money and do the things they do as a metaphor. They have secret knowledge of him and his counterparts and thoroughly believe and listen to his command, because he's real.

If you don't have knowledge of something, anything how do you make an argument using what you do know when you actually have no clue about the the very thing you're talking about? That would be like me saying what an athiest or a buddist believe when I don't have a clue because I don't know. "Well an atheist can't not believe in God because he does exist", Makes no sense. I'm sure they have their reasons just like i have mine for my beliefs.
      No, i understand and accept people believe in stuff that i dont. Im just trying to understand what harm is being done by people that pray to Mary?

If i understand this....Luciferians who pretend to be Catholic leaders, are misleading people into praying to Mary which is forbidden by the 10 commandments.

But do you, or anyone else here, follow the old testament word for word? No one really does. So doesnt that mean we are all in trouble with Jehovah?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        You're Jewish then?

Both are fictions. There is no functional difference between the story of Jesus and the story of the Boy Wizard.

I see, so this means that gods are real? ALL of them? Illuminating to see that you believe in Yahweh and Zeus and Odin and Ganesh. I wonder how you rationalise the belief in all gods with the biblical claim that there is only one.

Thanks for your input.

So they openly worship Lucifer but in secret. Right.
        Am I Jewish?

There's no functional difference between Yeshua and Harry Potter?

Somewhere I said I believe in Odin and the other guy??

I already said I've nothing to discuss with you. You think your smart, but you prove how untrue that is again. Functional difference, lol. Genius.

Thanks for your.......whatever you want to call it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
          No, i understand and accept people believe in stuff that i dont. Im just trying to understand what harm is being done by people that pray to Mary?

If i understand this....Luciferians who pretend to be Catholic leaders, are misleading people into praying to Mary which is forbidden by the 10 commandments.

But do you, or anyone else here, follow the old testament word for word? No one really does. So doesnt that mean we are all in trouble with Jehovah?
          You seem stuck on the old testament. I don't know why. But like I've said to you, there's really nothing left to talk about because you apply your beliefs in a discussion where it does not apply. So there's no point for our dialog. Have a blessed day brother.

Comment

not happy about vince vaughn being cast as an underworld crime figure for the new true detective season.

Comment

You seem stuck on the old testament. I don't know why. But like I've said to you, there's really nothing left to talk about because you apply your beliefs in a discussion where it does not apply. So there's no point for our dialog. Have a blessed day brother.
              Just asking questions amigo. The point of our dialog was me trying to understand your point.
              You said you werent religious, so i assumed you didnt believe in Jehovah from the bible.
              I mention the old testament because thats what God is called in it. You mentioned Jehovah and the ten commandments.

It seems to me it is some peoples beliefs vs other peoples beliefs. Dont see what the issue really is. Some people pray to Mary....and what? According to your beliefs its bad? Why? My beliefs have nothing to do with how you answer that.
              Its all about beliefs.
              It does seem like yet another strange conspiracy that doesnt make much sense.

Comment

Am I Jewish?

There's no functional difference between Yeshua and Harry Potter?

Somewhere I said I believe in Odin and the other guy??

I already said I've nothing to discuss with you. You think your smart, but you prove how untrue that is again. Functional difference, lol. Genius.

Thanks for your.......whatever you want to call it.
                alright then.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                  Look at what happened to the West Memphis three. 3 teenagers wrongly convicted of child murder because they were into heavy metal and read Aleister Crowley.
                  It becomes a witch hunt.
                  After spending 10 years in prison and being repeatedly raped, they were released.
                  Wrongly convicted?

"I am the father of West Memphis triple murder victim Michael Moore. I am writing this in response to your editorial in the June 6 edition of The Sun titled “Justice Unserved.” It has always been my opinion that justice was served when Damien Echols, Jason Baldwin and Jessie Misskelley were convicted in 1994 for the brutal murder of my son and his friends.

The three men who slaughtered my son were convicted by two juries that found them guilty in 1994. Despite this, the Arkansas Supreme Court generously granted the murderers the opportunity for a new evidentiary hearing to be held Dec, 5, 2011, to show evidence they claimed proved their innocence. They could have been granted a new trial to prove these claims of innocence. Instead of presenting their “new evidence” in open court last December, they opted to plead guilty to the murders in August 2011 in exchange for time served.

Second District Prosecuting Attorney Scott Ellington agreed to accept the defense’s plea offer for vague reasons we still don’t understand. Family members learned of the deal only at the last minute. The district attorney was new to the case. But whatever the rational, this continued to make the convicts guilty as a matter of law.

The defense team avoided sharing the results of the tests of everything with us by preemptively entering a guilty plea for their clients. Thanks to the plea deal, we may never know exactly what the defense found when the evidence was retested. Absence of DNA evidence does not prove the West Memphis Three (WM3) are innocent. The killers washed most of the evidence away in the water- filled ditch where they drowned my son. There was plenty of other evidence to convict them in 1994 without positive DNA. Most murderers are convicted without DNA evidence.

The defense attorneys for the WM3 had nearly 20 years to find “the real killer” and failed to do so. After nearly two decades and untold millions in donated funds spent, the best they could do was find a hair that may or may not have belonged to Terry Hobbs, step- father of victim Stevie Branch. It was allegedly found on a shoelace used to tie my son. It has never been proven to actually belong to Terry Hobbs.

Even if it was Terry Hobbs’ hair, that fact would prove nothing. Our sons were best friends, and my child spent considerable time in Terry Hobbs’s home and could have picked up the hair on his shoe. This would be “secondary transfer” and makes the hair of no probative value. The defense has even admitted as much. Terry Hobbs did not murder my son. No credible law enforcement official believes so. Neither did Mark Byers, Mr. Bojangles nor any of the other defense red herrings.

Contrary to your editorial, it is not up to police or the prosecutor to continue to look for “the real killer.” The real killers were arrested and charged back in 1993, were found guilty in 1994 and then admitted their guilt in 2011 after getting a lucky break. To his credit, Prosecutor Ellington has stated many times that his door is open to any new leads and evidence presented to him by the WM3 defense teams.

So far, nothing compelling enough to reopen the case has been presented to him. District Attorney Ellington stated as much the day your editorial appeared. This means despite the defense’s grandiose claims prior to the pleas, not one iota of credible evidence has been presented to show their clients’ innocence or even to view the convicted as anything less than what they are as a matter of law and as a matter of fact: guilty.

The WM3 defense team has been well-funded by numerous celebrities who were misinformed by the biased “Paradise Lost” documentaries. These one-sided films left out nearly all of the evidence that demonstrated the guilt of the WM3. They caused thousands of people to support the release of the convicted child killers with a very limited unndcrstanding of the actual facts of the case.

Mr. Wessel, it appears that you, like so many others, got most of your misinformation about this case from these inaccurate documentaries. If you would take the time to dig a little deeper and actually read the case file documents, you would know that there was ample evidence to convict these three men for murdering my son. These documents are readily available on websites such as www.callahan.8k.com.

Here are just a few examples of what was omitted from the documentaries:

• Jessie Misskelley confessed to the crime at least five times to police, prosecutors, even his own attorneys with his hand on a Bible. Misskelley confessed the first time after less than four hours of police questioning. That questioning was done with permission from his father. He continued to repeatedly confess in the year that followed.

• Damien Echols amassed a mental health record 500 pages long in the years immediately prior to the murders. In his own handwriting, he classified himself as a “homicidal, suicidal, schizophrenic, sociopath” just a months before he brutally murdered my son.

• Read Damien Echols’ current Twitter account to discover his deep-seated interest in skulls and the occult. There he also recently described artwork depicting a man sawing off his own arm as “breathtaking.” In addition, Echols is obscenely profiting off the death of my son by selling his narcissistic books, promoting his self-serving movie, and tattooing murder groupies with his “mark.” For two hundred dollars, you can have this sociopath tattoo an “X” on your arm. These Twitter posts and money-making schemes are a slap in the face to me, my family and my dead son.

• The movies omit the fact that these three men had no alibis. Damien Echols’ and Jessie Misskelley’s alibis completely fell apart on the stand in the 1994 trials. Jason Baldwin’s attorneys didn’t even bother to present an alibi.

• Fibers consistent with a robe in Jason Baldwin’s home and a shirt in Damien Echols’ home were found on the victims. Blue candle wax found on Chris Byers’ shirt was consistent with candle wax found in Damien Echols bedroom.

• The crime lab found that three different knots were used to hogtie the three victims with their own shoelaces. This points toward multiple killers rather than one killer. Witnesses say that Mr. Bojangles, the disoriented man near the crime scene that night, had a cast on one arm. No one person could have subdued and hogtied three energetic young boys–not Terry Hobbs and certainly not the one-armed Mr. Bojangles.

• A knife that could have been used in the murders was found in a lake behind Baldwin’s home. It was a unique knife with a place hold a compass on the end that witnesses described as similar to one owned by Echols.

• A car full of eyewitnesses placed Echols near the crime scene, covered with dirt, on the night of the murders.

• Numerous friends, acquaintances and cell-mates came forward with tales of confessions from all three defendants.

Throw out one or even several of those facts, and there would still be enough to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

I sat through those trials. The basic facts need to be put out there. Otherwise, it makes a mockery of my son’s short life."

http://wm3truth.com/2012/08/columns-...d-terry-hobbs/

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Wrongly convicted?

"I am the father of West Memphis triple murder victim Michael Moore. I am writing this in response to your editorial in the June 6 edition of The Sun titled “Justice Unserved.” It has always been my opinion that justice was served when Damien Echols, Jason Baldwin and Jessie Misskelley were convicted in 1994 for the brutal murder of my son and his friends.
                    What does the opinion of the father of a victim have to do with whether or not justice was served?

The three men who slaughtered my son were convicted by two juries that found them guilty in 1994. Despite this, the Arkansas Supreme Court generously granted the murderers the opportunity for a new evidentiary hearing to be held Dec, 5, 2011, to show evidence they claimed proved their innocence. They could have been granted a new trial to prove these claims of innocence. Instead of presenting their “new evidence” in open court last December, they opted to plead guilty to the murders in August 2011 in exchange for time served.
                    They made a specific type of plea, called an Alford plea in which they technically plead guilty but maintain their innocence. This secured the release of the three prisoners including, crucially, the release of one of them from Death Row.

They did this in order to secure release from imprisonment for the three wrongly convicted individuals and it was readily agreed to by the State.

Second District Prosecuting Attorney Scott Ellington agreed to accept the defense’s plea offer for vague reasons we still don’t understand.
                    Because the initial trial was a quagmire of incompetence and injustice. The DA's office would prefer to avoid a retrial in which the initial trial (including a death penalty conviction) was shown to be an utter sham.

Family members learned of the deal only at the last minute. The district attorney was new to the case. But whatever the rational, this continued to make the convicts guilty as a matter of law.
                    But free from imprisonment and no longer on death row.

The defense team avoided sharing the results of the tests of everything with us by preemptively entering a guilty plea for their clients. Thanks to the plea deal, we may never know exactly what the defense found when the evidence was retested. Absence of DNA evidence does not prove the West Memphis Three (WM3) are innocent. The killers washed most of the evidence away in the water- filled ditch where they drowned my son. There was plenty of other evidence to convict them in 1994 without positive DNA. Most murderers are convicted without DNA evidence.
                    There wasn't plenty of evidence to convict them. The crime scene was butchered by an ill-trained local police department.

The defense attorneys for the WM3 had nearly 20 years to find “the real killer” and failed to do so.
                    It is not the role of the defense attorney to find out who the killer is. That is the job of the police, and they failed in doing so.

• Jessie Misskelley confessed to the crime at least five times to police, prosecutors, even his own attorneys with his hand on a Bible. Misskelley confessed the first time after less than four hours of police questioning. That questioning was done with permission from his father. He continued to repeatedly confess in the year that followed.
                    Jessie Misskelley was 17 but functioned at the level of a 12 year old and confessed after 12 hours interrogation with police, even though the details of his confession were at odds with the facts known by police. Experts have declared his confession to display classic signs of coercion and was likely to be false.

• Damien Echols amassed a mental health record 500 pages long in the years immediately prior to the murders. In his own handwriting, he classified himself as a “homicidal, suicidal, schizophrenic, sociopath” just a months before he brutally murdered my son.
                    Mentally ill persons are more likely to be victims of violence than perpetrators.

• Read Damien Echols’ current Twitter account to discover his deep-seated interest in skulls and the occult.
                    So what?

There he also recently described artwork depicting a man sawing off his own arm as “breathtaking.”
                    So what?

In addition, Echols is obscenely profiting off the death of my son by selling his narcissistic books, promoting his self-serving movie, and tattooing murder groupies with his “mark.” For two hundred dollars, you can have this sociopath tattoo an “X” on your arm. These Twitter posts and money-making schemes are a slap in the face to me, my family and my dead son.
                    I think he's probably making money off his 18 years in prison for a crime he didn't commit more than anything else.

• The movies omit the fact that these three men had no alibis. Damien Echols’ and Jessie Misskelley’s alibis completely fell apart on the stand in the 1994 trials. Jason Baldwin’s attorneys didn’t even bother to present an alibi.
                    So what? I don't have an alibi for what I was doing on May 5th, 1993 either. That doesn't mean that I can be assumed guilty of triple homicide.

• Fibers consistent with a robe in Jason Baldwin’s home and a shirt in Damien Echols’ home were found on the victims. Blue candle wax found on Chris Byers’ shirt was consistent with candle wax found in Damien Echols bedroom.
                    Notice how this evidence is considered secondary to Echols' obsession with skulls? That's the problem with the way the trial was conducted!

• The crime lab found that three different knots were used to hogtie the three victims with their own shoelaces. This points toward multiple killers rather than one killer. Witnesses say that Mr. Bojangles, the disoriented man near the crime scene that night, had a cast on one arm. No one person could have subdued and hogtied three energetic young boys–not Terry Hobbs and certainly not the one-armed Mr. Bojangles.
                    It doesn't point to three specific killers though.

• A knife that could have been used in the murders was found in a lake behind Baldwin’s home. It was a unique knife with a place hold a compass on the end that witnesses described as similar to one owned by Echols.
                    Was this the folding knife discovered by John Mark Byers that he said was never used? The one with blood in it?

This was John Mark Byers who, when he heard that there may have been bite marks on the bodies, had his teeth removed?

• A car full of eyewitnesses placed Echols near the crime scene, covered with dirt, on the night of the murders.

• Numerous friends, acquaintances and cell-mates came forward with tales of confessions from all three defendants.

Throw out one or even several of those facts, and there would still be enough to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

I sat through those trials. The basic facts need to be put out there. Otherwise, it makes a mockery of my son’s short life."

http://wm3truth.com/2012/08/columns-...d-terry-hobbs/
                    If the three had recieved a competent defense and the trial was conducted on the basis of evidence as it should be then I'd be more sympathetic. The fact is that it was a shambles for which the DA's office is obviously ashamed.

Comment

Working...
                    X