Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shortlist for Kessler return includes Ward, Golovkin, Froch.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    hbo probably woulnd't even pick the fight up, but kessler would have to take a massive paycut if he did.

HBO just can't pay that much for a single card. they did it for bradley - alexander, and it killed their budget for the year. it was almost 25% of their budget for boxing if the reports about the budget were true.
    But what amount for Ward are we talking about here?

Comment

I'm not interested in a rematch against Ward, he was outclassed headbutt or not. A third fight against Froch would be exciting but Groves might spoil that. I don't think GGG would take the fight when he's on the verge of possibly fighting Martinez, providing Martinez beats Cotto.

Why not Kessler vs Bika or Kessler vs Abraham/Stieglitz 3 winner?

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        I'm not interested in a rematch against Ward, he was outclassed headbutt or not. A third fight against Froch would be exciting but Groves might spoil that. I don't think GGG would take the fight when he's on the verge of possibly fighting Martinez, providing Martinez beats Cotto.

Why not Kessler vs Bika or Kessler vs Abraham/Stieglitz 3 winner?
        Bika is a possibility, and I dont understand why he wasn't mentioned by Sauerland. Stieglitz/Abraham is not possible due to conflicts in télévision rights.

Comment

He should fight GGG, HE would decapitate him if he is in the same form as he was for Froch II

Comment

Working...
          X