No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rees: Americans Don't Like Broner, They Want Me To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
    So what? Everyone talks s**t. The only mistake he made was saying it in the public eye. He never said anything like "I can't stand Mexicans, I hate them all". When you get older and gain more of an understanding of life, hopefully you'll learn not to be so sensitive about petty s**t. But maybe you can't stand him anyway and will always refuse to look past the dumb s**t young people do.
    You're esentially saying "So what if he said wetbacks, burritos" etc so I assume you'd have no issue if a non-black boxer said negative stereotypes about black people eating fried chicken and watermelon, and then went on social media websites and was tweeting "ni*ger" (example) in his tweets? I assume that'd be fine with you?

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
      You're esentially saying "So what if he said wetbacks, burritos" etc so I assume you'd have no issue if a non-black boxer said negative stereotypes about black people eating fried chicken and watermelon, and then went on social media websites and was tweeting "ni*ger" (example) in his tweets? I assume that'd be fine with you?
      Is there even a name for Mexicans that is equivalent to the "N" word for black people? I think not. Show me where Broner called Mexicans *******s. I don't believe it, I need proof before I comment on that. And don't try to act like I'm defending him to the end of the universe. The kid says and does stupid s**t all the time. Personally, I give him a pass because of his age, but I can understand if you don't like him to begin with, you're not going to be willing to look past anything.

Comment

Is there even a name for Mexicans that is equivalent to the "N" word for black people? I think not. Show me where Broner called Mexicans *******s. I don't believe it, I need proof before I comment on that. And don't try to act like I'm defending him to the end of the universe. The kid says and does stupid s**t all the time. Personally, I give him a pass because of his age, but I can understand if you don't like him to begin with, you're not going to be willing to look past anything.
        Umm yes, the word he said. It's censored on here for a reason. You give racism a pass because of his age? I'm younger than he is and I don't use those pathetic hateful words.

I find him entertaining to watch but why on earth would I support a guy who is openly racist? Would a black boxing fan support a white or latino fighter who said "Well at the end of the day he's just a punk ass black guy" and sees him using racial slurs such as the N word on twitter to "trash talk" his opponent? I wouldn't think so.

This thread is already ruined though and I don't want to add to the damage.

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
          Umm yes, the word he said. It's censored on here for a reason. You give racism a pass because of his age? I'm younger than he is and I don't use those pathetic hateful words.

I find him entertaining to watch but why on earth would I support a guy who is openly racist? Would a black boxing fan support a white or latino fighter who said "Well at the end of the day he's just a punk ass black guy" and sees him using racial slurs such as the N word on twitter to "trash talk" his opponent? I wouldn't think so.

This thread is already ruined though and I don't want to add to the damage.
          OK, so you don't have proof. Then why even comment on it? You obviously don't know anything about racism. Are you telling me you never have even the slightest racist thoughts sometimes? Of course you'll say no. Could you identify what a slightly racist thought is? lol I don't know you, but I get the impression you are very limited when it comes to seeing "the big picture", because of your age. I've said the "N" word before and I don't hate black people. Yes, I've said things out of anger, we all do. Is that racism? Yes, to a certain degree it is. We all have it no matter what anyone says. No one is perfect. That said, the fellas that should be labeled racists are the ones that live their lives pushing racism all the time. The ones that openly admit they are racist. The people that treat you like s**t, because of your race. The people that don't give you equal opportunity, because of your race. That's racist. Until Broner has taken it to that level, I say he is not that different than me and you. He messed up by putting things out there when he knows he's in the public eye, but he's young, dumb, and fool of cum. And yes, being young is an excuse for doing certain things like that. You might not make that mistake, but I'm very sure you make certain mistakes now that won't when you get older. Its all about living and learning. If you can't admit what I'm saying is the truth, then you certainly don't understand this stuff yet, or you are lying.

Comment

• That's the thing, people don't know how to look past certin shiiiit. Broner is not a all out racist. Unless you hate him I guess.

Comment

So what? Everyone talks s**t. The only mistake he made was saying it in the public eye. He never said anything like "I can't stand Mexicans, I hate them all". When you get older and gain more of an understanding of life, hopefully you'll learn not to be so sensitive about petty s**t. But maybe you can't stand him anyway and will always refuse to look past the dumb s**t young people do.
              Ahhh so now it's "so what?" and "everyone talks shit". I'm going to laugh if I see you in a thread about racism blaming on the "white man" considering every race practically destroys each other more than anything. You love to turn a blind eye don't you mayne?

Comment

• Originally posted by FkDaHtrs View Post
                That's the thing, people don't know how to look past certin shiiiit. Broner is not a all out racist. Unless you hate him I guess.

Gotta love these Broner stans. @ not an all out racist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                  Ahhh so now it's "so what?" and "everyone talks shit". I'm going to laugh if I see you in a thread about racism blaming on the "white man" considering every race practically destroys each other more than anything. You love to turn a blind eye don't you mayne?
                  Look at my reply to thuggery, you moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    Gotta love these Broner stans. @ not an all out racist.
                    The funny thing is, you don't how ignorant you look.

Comment

Look at my reply to thuggery, you moron.
                      I did, you're still a clown.

Comment

Working...
                      X