Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighting Over Phones During Wal-Mart Black Friday 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid fookers it's the same **** every year. The shops should put the things that have a big price cut in the back and make people queue for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      Stupid fookers it's the same **** every year. The shops should put the things that have a big price cut in the back and make people queue for them.
      If they did that, the whole store would probably be damaged. Fuking savages.

Comment

and they say the economy is bad lol

Comment

the fat boy in the brown shirt has me rolling when he gets flung like a ragdoll by a lil girl then he hits that fat chick in the pink THEN he grabs the hispanic guy in a choke hold..
          then the one in the 2nd store where the guy starts grabbing the old lady's mouth .. pure damn comedy for some cheap ass phone..

Comment

On World Star Hip Hop and it ain't 1 black folk actin' up? That shyt is monumental!!!

Comment

Originally posted by VersaBan View Post
              On World Star Hip Hop and it ain't 1 black folk actin' up? That shyt is monumental!!!
              The WSHH regulars don't pay for things, they wait outside to take it off the kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                The WSHH regulars don't pay for things, they wait outside to take it off the kids.
                I laughed out loud. I actually know some people like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Priest Andretti View Post
                  Wow

Sheeple on the rampage!!!!!!! Freakin Disgusting.

Comment

I should have gone shopping and just stolen a ton of stuff... there is no way they can keep tabs on everyone getting checked out with that chaos going on

Comment

Originally posted by Priest Andretti View Post
                      Wow

The difference between the sale cost and the regular cost is to me the price for not having to do this.

Comment

Working...
                      X