Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need to have a rant so I am making a thread, thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"crack would smoke this woman"

Comment

Yeah you're gna have to get her number and call her, tell her straight off not to ask you again. Just say its inconvenient because you can't leave the house until she gets home, what if you were taking mom and kids for dinner?

And have a chat with your mom, explain that her daughter is a bad influence on your good kids, that she doesn't have to be mean or hurtful. Give her 2 or 3 excuses to have on hand for when this woman calls.

And explain to your kids that "hey, I was gonna take y'all for ice cream, but that kid was over and we couldn't leave until her mom came to get her"

Or somth. Reasoning doesn't always work with kids, but bribery does

Good rant, it was better to uinload here than oin front of your kids

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
        "crack would smoke this woman"
        I'm on a roll today

Originally posted by nillamilkshake View Post
        Yeah you're gna have to get her number and call her, tell her straight off not to ask you again. Just say its inconvenient because you can't leave the house until she gets home, what if you were taking mom and kids for dinner?

And have a chat with your mom, explain that her daughter is a bad influence on your good kids, that she doesn't have to be mean or hurtful. Give her 2 or 3 excuses to have on hand for when this woman calls.

And explain to your kids that "hey, I was gonna take y'all for ice cream, but that kid was over and we couldn't leave until her mom came to get her"

Or somth. Reasoning doesn't always work with kids, but bribery does

Good rant, it was better to uinload here than oin front of your kids
        I need to just let it out lol I never lose my temper in front of the kids, Matter of fact, I rarely lose my temper. My mum has a bleeding heart, she feels guilty for saying no, she pulls the I'm a single mum I have no family card. Yet, she is 40 some odd years old and talks about being hungover from partying on the weekend? Plus she has NO JOB there is no reason for her not to be there to pick up her kid when the bell rings.

Comment

cool story bro.

looks like she has free babysitting from 8am-6pm.

Oh and you better feed and bathe my kid too, I gotsa get my groove on. Partay time, uh huh.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
            cool story bro.

looks like she has free babysitting from 8am-6pm.

Oh and you better feed and bathe my kid too, I gotsa get my groove on. Partay time, uh huh.
            Shut up! I missed you

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
              Shut up! I missed you
              Hey this is crazy, I just met you....Here's my number (8in) so call me baby......

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                Hey this is crazy, I just met you....Here's my number (8in) so call me baby......
                I'll PM you the bus route

Comment

If it happens again you should beat her down. Make sure it gets filmed though because I think we all wanna see "Bossy" throwing hands. Bikinis and jelly/jello are optional of course

Comment

Honker Jones FTW

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X