No announcement yet.

my thoughts on the avengers movie.. no spoilers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my thoughts on the avengers movie.. no spoilers

other than the plot sucks it was really well made. alot of funny one liner jokes and lots of explosions, it's like something you see out of transformer movies.. halfway through the movie was just action. never read the comic but watched the avengers earth mightest heroes series and i can say it was quite similar to the movie so it was nothing new to me.

the hulk was funny and you don't see that from his previous movies. therefore it makes hulk a really likeable character, probably the best in that movie.

I think casual fans will get alot out of the movie than the people who reads the comic and watches the cartoon

I give the movie 7/10

Comparing it to Transformers is a travesty.

As for the Plot, that's not important, its an origins story for the Avengers, and since Whedon actually did a good job and gave all of the characters decent screen time, the plot HAD to be bare bones.

The acting was spot on and the characters were handled just superbly. Agree on Hulk, he's a show stealer, and im glad they didnt bring emo ****er norton in to just ruin the fun of this movie.

anyway i gave it 9/10, it was basically perfect for a summer blockbuster, just superb fun

Comment

the budget on this fuker was 220 million, christ

Comment

How the hell did you guys already see it?

Comment

its already released in some countries which means anyone can watch it if they know where to look

Comment

it premiered on wednesday here in holland...have been waiting for this movie for years now

they highlighted the flaws of the superhero ego very well in this movie...seeing as they have to work together to overcome adversity. they compensated for the lesser marvel superheroes movies like thor and captain america by giving them a more authentic comic book feel

the production was great! not over the top like transformers dark side of the moon, where it was mostly the cgi carrying the movie

this movie kept me at the edge of my seat throughout..definitely 9/10

Comment

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
              the budget on this fuker was 220 million, christ
              the dark knight rises is 250 million lol

Comment

Working...
              X