• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And that wasn't anything special.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
      Bastard > Goblin
      I would agree with that. This album felt a little rushed to be honest and sloppy at times. Still the songs that I like are pretty dope, but a couple I already heard before. He's only 19 so I think he'll continue to get better.

Comment

Bad enough to make you think Yonkers was a flash in the pan.
        no Donny, these men are cowards.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          I would agree with that. This album felt a little rushed to be honest and sloppy at times. Still the songs that I like are pretty dope, but a couple I already heard before. He's only 19 so I think he'll continue to get better.
          Expect this album to get excellent reception from critics, though
          They would've mainly ignored his first one, but once people start saying he's something new, critics will be all over him... saying how good his first album actually was
          They are a strange bunch.

Comment

Expect this album to get excellent reception from critics, though
            They would've mainly ignored his first one, but once people start saying he's something new, critics will be all over him... saying how good his first album actually was
            They are a strange bunch.
            hiphop critics have long been ******ed. I never pay attention to what critics say.

Comment

You gotta love this kid's style

sure he had people to pave the road but its not fair to say he isnt paving his own way.

there are a lot of gems on this album.......i think once he matures as an artist he will be ****ing incredible

this song is sick

Comment

I wish they'd stop doing that demonic ****. He's talented but he has a ways to go as an artist IMO.

Earl ****s all over him.

Comment

Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
                  I wish they'd stop doing that demonic ****. He's talented but he has a ways to go as an artist IMO.

Earl ****s all over him.
                  Totally agree...............

Comment

Badly overrated, deeply mediocre GAH-BAGE.

Ironic that this kid seems fixated on taking shots at hipster and backpacker nerds, since he basically doesn't have an audience without them.

All of those limp-noodles will do nothing of especial merit. Wait and see.

Tired of hearing this *******ly soft, tryhard shit described as "horrorcore" by know-nothing ****s, also.

Fuck OFWGKTA (awful name, BTW).

Comment

EARL and Radical are glorious, though.

Comment

Working...
                      X