Collapse
No announcement yet.

LSU traitor wanted to burn the flag and got more than he bargained for

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] LSU traitor wanted to burn the flag and got more than he bargained for

Someone actually did burn the schools flag the day after Bin laden was killed and then this a s s hole wanted to plan a flag burning and read a statement. Well he ended up not burning the flag but planned ahead with the statement and the crowds overpowered him.
    Patriotism isn't dead, like some are saying. I'm proud of these protesters, I wish I was there with them.
    Of many things they were yelling "Go to hell hippie!"

Honestly, those people sounded really ignorant.

"Yea looks like a fukin Muslim"...

Just because you don't agree with someone, doesn't mean they dont have the same right to speech.

It would have been better if he was just ignored and nobody showed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
      Honestly, those people sounded really ignorant.

"Yea looks like a fukin Muslim"...

Just because you don't agree with someone, doesn't mean they dont have the same right to speech.

It would have been better if he was just ignored and nobody showed up.
      This entire flag burning episode was a reaction to Bin ladens killing, they not only had a right to protest it, they had an obligation too. This guy is obviously pro al qaeda and he should not be allowed to speak in comfort without opposition.
      He is taking advantage of an American school in the USA and spitting all over us. F u ck that.

Comment

Originally posted by Heavyfasthands View Post
        This entire flag burning episode was a reaction to Bin ladens killing, they not only had a right to protest it, they had an obligation too. This guy is obviously pro al qaeda and he should not be allowed to speak in comfort without opposition.
        He is taking advantage of an American school in the USA and spitting all over us. F u ck that.
        I'm not siding with the guy and I understand why those people were upset. They have all the right in the world to protest the protest.

What I thought was stupid were the ignorant comments.

Comment

I see a few fine beezies in this video but other than that, just a bunch of fatasses chanting bullshit.

Comment

Working...
          X