No announcement yet.

CIA exposed, plot to invade Pakistan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Hope Pope View Post
    yeah, it also said you should buy a dictionary, thesaurus, and an education.

dumbass can't even spell what he thinks he's so fervently against that was planted in his mind without him knowing.

jahid jahad who cares what inspires your propaganda against the west.
    I liked your Tyson as much as the one you're using now. Which isn't saying much.

Comment

Originally posted by titanium View Post
      jahid jahad who cares what inspires your propaganda against the west.
      I liked your Tyson as much as the one you're using now. Which isn't saying much.
      What did you say clown?

If you think I'm a jihadist, or that Tyson was an alt of mine, you're a bigger moron than all your alts.

Comment

What did you say clown?

If you think I'm a jihadist, or that Tyson was an alt of mine, you're a bigger moron than all your alts.

Tyson,
        I don't have an alt yet, but if you give me a list of all the people that think you are a fool, I'd like to add them to my friend list.

Comment

Tyson,
          I don't have an alt yet, but if you give me a list of all the people that think you are a fool, I'd like to add them to my friend list.
          Jury, Marcov, Roxy, Tiger, Ringgg, Lazy, and the rest of the braindead zombies that you pretend you're not.

You're all so equally pathetically sad that you're indistinguishable from one another.

Get back to me when you can articulate your positions with proper spelling.

Until then, that monkey is smarter than you.

Comment

Jury, Marcov, Roxy, Tiger, Ringgg, Lazy, and the rest of the braindead zombies that you pretend you're not.

You're all so equally pathetically sad that you're indistinguishable from one another.

Thank you, I have been adding people that exposed you to my friend list. Now I will send more friend requests.

Comment

Something is wrong with you. You don't think clearly.

Are you here cause you like boxing, or because you want to spread your craziness across the web?

Comment

Those people may stand up to your nonsense but I know they are different people. Three of them post at another site too. The fourth one used to but hasn't been there in awhile.

Comment

Is that what the jahid youtube video said?
                  yeah, it also said you should buy a dictionary, thesaurus, and an education.

dumbass can't even spell what he thinks he's so fervently against that was planted in his mind without him knowing.

Comment

Working...
                  X