Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: I'll Fight Wilder Next Year, But Might Not Happen Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua: I'll Fight Wilder Next Year, But Might Not Happen Next

Anthony Joshua offered reassurance Friday for those beginning to think Joshua-Deontay Wilder won't happen sometime in 2018. The unbeaten British knockout artist said during a conference call that there's "no doubt" that he'll fight Wilder at some point next year. Joshua cautioned, though, that a heavyweight showdown with Wilder might not be his next fight if he can overcome Cameroon's Carlos Takam on October 28 in Cardiff, Wales.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Now maybe Wilder's 5 fans will shut the **** up. Lol AJ gonna make it look easy

Comment

How long will this roided p*ssy Duck?

Comment

Joshua a diva. Hope wilder gets that fight... confident he will win. Specially if they do vada for the fight

Comment

No need to rush this fight.
          Wilder doesn't even deserve it.
          AJ became huge because of Klitschko, whom Wilder avoided.
          Let Wilder wait forever and go crazy looking for meaningful fights.
          You don't even need AJ to beat Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
            Now maybe Wilder's 5 fans will shut the **** up. Lol AJ gonna make it look easy
            lol if AJ could beat Wilder easy he been would have signed on the dotted line. He's scared of Wilder's power.

Comment

Wilder is Able 2 Easily OUTBOX Joshua because Wilder was Clowning Joshua about the Fact that he missed that Slam dunk on the Basketball court LOL!! Wilder is more Athletic than Joshua but if Deontay fights Toe2 Toe Joshua KO'S him��

Comment

Comment

'' Or, do we just say, ‘You know what, Wilder? Forget that. I’m gonna give up my [WBA] belt and I’m gonna do this because it’s what people want and what I want.’'

How about you pay Luis Ortiz step-aside money like Deontay you coward?! yeah I think you wont #BOMBSQUAD.

Comment

It's just a matter of time..... Till this happens!

Comment

Working...
                    X