Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how come white girls are so open to dating interracially compared to other races?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    http://dating.lovetoknow.com/Statist..._Relationships

''African-American and White relationships (7.9 %)
    When African-Americans and Whites marry, there is 2.65 times more likely to be an African-American husband and a white wife (no shlt !!!!). In fact, 73 percent of all African-American and White marriages have this setup.

Asian and White relationships
    When Asians and Whites marry, the situation is nearly reversed. In these marriages, it is 3.08 times more likely for the husband to be White and the wife to be Asian (again, no shlt !!!!).

African-American and Asian relationships
    These marriages are still fairly rare. When these couples do marry, it's 6.15 times more likely that the husband will be African-American and the wife Asian.''
    beautiful black women are

mm-hmm

Comment

http://madamenoire.com/432922/swirl-...erica-numbers/

''White & Hispanic – 37 percent of all interracial marriages

White & Asian – 13.7 percent

White & Black – 7.9 percent''

How does it breakdown by gender? What are you doing on a Black women's site?

Comment

http://dating.lovetoknow.com/Statist..._Relationships

''African-American and White relationships (7.9 %)
        When African-Americans and Whites marry, there is 2.65 times more likely to be an African-American husband and a white wife (no shlt !!!!). In fact, 73 percent of all African-American and White marriages have this setup.

Asian and White relationships
        When Asians and Whites marry, the situation is nearly reversed. In these marriages, it is 3.08 times more likely for the husband to be White and the wife to be Asian (again, no shlt !!!!).

African-American and Asian relationships
        These marriages are still fairly rare. When these couples do marry, it's 6.15 times more likely that the husband will be African-American and the wife Asian.''
        That's why Hectari dislikes us.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          That's why Hectari dislikes us.
          its because his gf left him for a bbc.

Comment

You say that white women are dating colored dudes because they are ambitious? Whats the ambition...to get cheap crack...or a job dancing at the club? Get pimp handed?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
              its because his gf left him for a bbc.
              I know and some Blacks roughed him up and took advantage of naivety when he was younger.

Comment

I know and some Blacks roughed him up and took advantage of naivety when he was younger.
                They stole his G.I joe toy

Comment

How does it breakdown by gender? What are you doing on a Black women's site?
                  I don't know why he's on a black woman's site, but it's easy to see he is not in the 84th% that approves of black/white relationships or marriages. Insecurity at it's finest.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                    You say that white women are dating colored dudes because they are ambitious? Whats the ambition...to get cheap crack...or a job dancing at the club? Get pimp handed?
                    do not be jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                      do not be jealous.
                      I aint jealous ....i get me plenty of them mama june style betches

Comment

Working...
                      X