No announcement yet.

Life is good my friends

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life is good my friends

I'm not better than anyone else. I'm not a wealthy person. I'm not the most intelligent guy in the world. I don't have the greatest job or home or car. Yet life is good. I have enough to provide for my family and live a decent lifestyle. I wake up each day and share my life with my family and I found peace and happiness. I hope you do too.

Well said. Now fook off.

Life's good here too, bruh.

Comment

see all my points?

life is good over here too

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        see the d1ck in my mouth?

life is good over here too
        Fixed it for ya

Comment

I'm a Philippines peso multi millionaire. Never thought I could have that money. Can't wait for my next vacation in the Philippines and party like a baller. Life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
            I'm a Philippines peso multi millionaire. Never thought I could have that money. Can't wait for my next vacation in the Philippines and party like a baller. Life is good.
            if ur a millionre in the pilipppines how come u dont just move over there permanently and just live a baller lifesytle 24/7??

im actually curous why people dont do that?

Comment

I've been stuck in a rut for a minute now. Not that it's bad situation, but I'm getting more anxious every day for no reason. Financially I'm stable not a worry in that department but I just can't shake that feeling you get. Don't know what it is but it's been bugging me for a while now.

Comment

Originally posted by El Malo. View Post
                I've been stuck in a rut for a minute now. Not that it's bad situation, but I'm getting more anxious every day for no reason. Financially I'm stable not a worry in that department but I just can't shake that feeling you get. Don't know what it is but it's been bugging me for a while now.
                You ever go to a psychiatrist or anything for that? They have all sorts of fun anti-anxiety drugs, and not all of em will leave ya a zombie like xanax anymore.

I have pretty bad anxiety, took me getting a Temazepam script to be able to deal with it fully whenever I would have like a panic attack.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                  I'm not better than anyone else. I'm not a wealthy person. I'm not the most intelligent guy in the world. I don't have the greatest job or home or car. Yet life is good. I have enough to provide for my family and live a decent lifestyle. I wake up each day and share my life with my family and I found peace and happiness. I hope you do too.
                  Got a laugh out of reading this post btw compared to your user title. Good to hear that you're in a good spot buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
                    You ever go to a psychiatrist or anything for that? They have all sorts of fun anti-anxiety drugs, and not all of em will leave ya a zombie like xanax anymore.

I have pretty bad anxiety, took me getting a Temazepam script to be able to deal with it fully whenever I would have like a panic attack.
                    I don't think it's that kind of anxiety that I have. More like a "so is this it" kind of feeling. Maybe my friends are right and I do need to start thinking about settling down and starting a family

Comment

Working...
                    X