No announcement yet.

Are U Kidding Me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are U Kidding Me?

Listen, it is always a point of curiousity when 2 big names get into the ring together.

But please, let's stop acting like this fight between Brook and Golovkin has even a snowball's chance in Hades of being competitive.

It doesn't.

The best guy Brook has been in with, Shawn Porter, he had to hold excessively.

And if he had to hold to avoid getting worked by Porter, what in the good Lord's name is he going to do to keep Golovkin off?

Two weightclasses higher against a guy who is said to hit hard enough to get the respect of cruiserweights.

And Kell has to hold to avoid Shawn's power, average for a 147 lber?

No, this is even worse than Canelo/Khan and that was one of the biggest farces since Pac/Margarito.

If Brook is still vertical after 4 rounds, I'll be shocked.

Porter is a very good name.

Am I the only one who thinks this is the best fight of GGG's carreer?!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post

Best name by a lot.

First name on lil g's resume that will be undisputedly elite.

But, two weight classes lower so it wont mean jack if lil g wins.

He is supposed to.

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks this is the best fight of GGG's carreer?
        !
        That is the really,really sad part

Comment

lol, you just trashed gggs resume...

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
            Listen, it is always a point of curiousity when 2 big names get into the ring together.

But please, let's stop acting like this fight between Brook and Golovkin has even a snowball's chance in Hades of being competitive.

It doesn't.

The best guy Brook has been in with, Shawn Porter, he had to hold excessively.

And if he had to hold to avoid getting worked by Porter, what in the good Lord's name is he going to do to keep Golovkin off?

Two weightclasses higher against a guy who is said to hit hard enough to get the respect of cruiserweights.

And Kell has to hold to avoid Shawn's power, average for a 147 lber?

No, this is even worse than Canelo/Khan and that was one of the biggest farces since Pac/Margarito.

If Brook is still vertical after 4 rounds, I'll be shocked.
            Just you wait until the first Counter right hand rocks GGG..... Ye of little faith.

Comment

Working...
            X