• Prison break, breaking bad or game of thrones

Whats the best tv show?
    Prison break
    6.67%
    Breaking Bad
    46.67%
    Game of Thrones
    46.67%

Prison Break was good for about 1-2 seasons. After that it was the same **** in every episode. They should have ended the show after Season 1.

Breaking Bad was great. Better than Game of Thrones. Game of Thrones has too much **** going on, there's like 50 different stories in each episode, none of them ever get going it seems. First season was great, after that they tried too hard to come up with as many stories as possible by getting too many characters involved just to stretch out the show, get 50 seasons out of it probably. It's stupid.

That said there's other great/better shows (Sopranos etc). Definitely better than Prison Break.

For me it's:

Sopranos
    Breaking Bad
    Game Of Thrones

I probably forgot 1-2. The Wire & Fargo are pretty good too.

Comment

Pison Break is horrible, if you know anything about prison then that show is total bs.

The other 2 shows you mention are great though.

Comment

Lol Prison Break doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as the other two

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
          Lol Prison Break doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as the other two
          Prison break season 1 was the goat season imo..

After that it was horrible tho.. I was so disappointed

Comment

are u guys serious about prison break??!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Donald View Post
              are u guys serious about prison break??!?!?!
              The first season was stellar..

Season 2 was decent-good for the most part..

I liked season 3 but tbh it got incredibly bizarre after season 1...

I'd much rather it just focused on the prison completely.. that ws the best

Comment

season one of prison break is up there with any show, season two was good but not great and after that it just went horribly downhill. all in all you cant compare that to shows like breaking bad or game of thrones that manage to stay interesting season after season.

i cant really decide between game of thrones and breaking bad, both are excellent and very different. it depends on what mood im in.

Comment

Between Breaking Bad and Game Of Thrones - That's a difficult one.

Surprised you didn't make the choices harder by adding True Detective lol

Comment

I don't understand why breaking bad is highly over rated. It's good but nowhere as good as game of thrones. And yes, I've seen all breaking bad episodes. Prison break is sh.it I've only seen like 1 or 2 episodes of that and I didn't like it at all.

Comment

Working...
                    X