Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxingscene lounge members as a whole. LETS GET MORE CREATIVE!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D, you sound just like I expected Earl to sound

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      damn my bad!
      but I told you for your own good lol!

my son has a fever so I'm up with him watching cartoons

I'm pulling your leg, Jose.

Did you catch any of the fights last night, they worth a download?

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post

Dzinziruk - Vera is on youtube.

Comment

watching them later on

I was too busy being a dad

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
            D, you sound just like I expected Earl to sound
            I think he's from London though, do I have an accent to you?

Someone needs to organise a chat show like we had a year or so ago, think it was Burner who did it.

@Jose: Who you got, Soto Karass or Aydin?

Comment

Originally posted by Fury View Post
              Dzinziruk - Vera is on youtube.
              Cheers, you got any new Co-op games for Xbox?

Comment

I think he's from London though, do I have an accent to you?

Someone needs to organise a chat show like we had a year or so ago, think it was Burner who did it.

@Jose: Who you got, Soto Karass or Aydin?
                After further investigation I have come to the conclusion that you sound a little more like Mersey than Earl. You had a bit of a spouse accent at times.

Yeah, Burner had that chat thing running. That was hilarious

We've got a few people from boxing scene on the iPhone/android app 'WhatsApp'. I posted an audio clip on there with Rapid Counter thinking I sounded like the guy who robbed Khan

You should join us, D.

We've got Chav, Fight Professor, Rapid Counter, Timmeh and myself so far.

Catch? You gotta exchange your number.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
                  This is the most bland and lame "lounge" forum on the net and we have too many members to have that claim.

Why do people recycle so many topics and copycat other posters? For example there are about 6 active threads asking who is the best "this" type of poster. I mean really? We need 6 of those?

Then we get the circle jerk best poster threads where the same 4-5 lounge members lead every poll. Like why do we need 5 of those a year? We get it. And yes we still don't care. Then on top of that its not even a real best poster thread. I digress...

Also whats up with all the religious and political threads? They always turn into massive copy and paste jobs anyway. And too many posters regurgitate the shyt they hear the talking heads say. Lets dead those.

The best and funniest thread I seen was a thread about Penis Lent and yes it was a gem. Let that sink in lounge.

Our lounge is BARELY funny if ever. Too much bickering and arguing. Too many dick measuring contests.The lounge has turned into NSB 2.0. Circa 2009.

Hell at this point I actually long for a thread from Annie again.

How about you take your own advice and either stop *****ing about boxingscene or start making decent threads yourself... is the purpose of this thread to make yourself feel better... so the second you see a decent thread you can think to yourself "i changed this site,I have a purpose"

Nobody is suddenly going to start making good threads for you.. this thread is pointless and you're just adding to the stockpile of turd in the lounge.

p.s you want to laugh go to the "you laugh you lose" thread ... some of its funny
                  Last edited by Stuntman Mike; 01-26-2013, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
                    How about you take your own advice and either stop *****ing about boxingscene or start making decent threads yourself... is the purpose of this thread to make yourself feel better... so the second you see a decent thread you can think to yourself "i changed this site,I have a purpose"

Nobody is suddenly going to start making good threads for you.. this thread is pointless and you're just adding to the stockpile of turd in the lounge.

p.s you want to laugh go to the "you laugh you lose" thread ... some of its funny
                    100 posts

Long red bar.

Sorry can't take you serious. Im sure you understand.

Comment

Hey everybody...........Watch this. I can make a booty talk.

Comment

Working...
                      X