Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Aboard the Selcuk Aydin 1st Class Express!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Aboard the Selcuk Aydin 1st Class Express!

Selcuk Aydin 23 wins 17 KO with 0 Losses takes on Robert Guerrero this Saturday. Join the Party early and show your support for Aydin!

War Aydin! Let's get that KO!

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      That's very original. Should've expected the haters will roll by

Comment

even if he wins he's fighting a guy who is moving up two weight divisions not impressed

Comment

Would like to see Aydin vs Maidana if both win.

If Robert can take Aydin's power he can win. That's a big if though.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post

Robert will have no problems with him, he will counter and box him all night

He is also a very big guy

Comment

i hope robert focused on stamina for this fight only way he will win is if he box'es beautiful if he decided to trade idk its a toss-up

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post

That would be a good fight but I don't like Maidana at 147lb. He seemed very sluggish against Alexander. Anyway, the fight would be guaranteed explosive with two heavy handed fighters duking it out.

Comment

i picked him to KO guerrero in the 9th...2 weight divisions is a big step. the ghost is a southpaw but will he bring his speed to welterweight?

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    i picked him to KO guerrero in the 9th...2 weight divisions is a big step. the ghost is a southpaw but will he bring his speed to welterweight?
                    Guerrero is a pretty big guy, just look at him with kirkland

Im more worried about his almost 1.5 year lay off. I'm pissed because my Betting site doesnt have odds for this fight

Comment

Working...
                    X