Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 02-25-2012, 03:06 PM #1
Lannister

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ether has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 668,046,084,016,532.00
Total Points: 668,046,084,727,441.38
Merry Christmas Homey :) - - v e t - For my broski - F l i c k e r ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab merry christmas brooo - dj emzz Feliz Navidad hermano....no homo - MANIAC310 
Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Happy holidays! - led Preach brother, preach! - Terrel Happy holidays :) - Dorian Xmas yo - Shiranui 
Merry X'mas! - sigrab merry x-mas! - chiguy91 Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! happy new year - bigsmoothh Game of Thrones brother! - - v e t - 
for being so awesome! - - v e t - Cheers for the GoT links, bro. - T-97 Watching Game Of Thrones with you brother - Uns For all the GoT links - T-97 Happy holidays my big bro! - led* 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dorian.. Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dorian.. Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dorian.. 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dorian.. Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - led Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -Kev- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - BigStereotype 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - -Kev- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Left Hook Tua Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - led Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - led Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - led Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 
Post Richard Dawkins: I can't be sure God does not exist

He is regarded as the most famous atheist in the world but last night Professor Richard Dawkins admitted he could not be sure that God does not exist.

He told the Archbishop of Canterbury, Dr Rowan Williams, that he preferred to call himself an agnostic rather than an atheist.

The two men were taking part in a public “dialogue” at Oxford University at the end of a week which has seen bitter debate about the role of religion in public life in Britain.

Last week Baroness Warsi, the Tory party chairman, warned of a tide of “militant secularism” challenging the religious foundations of British society.

The discussion, in Sir Christopher Wren’s Sheldonian Theatre, attracted attention from around the world.

As well as being relayed to two other theatres, it was streamed live on the internet and promoted fierce debate on the Twitter social network.

For an hour and 20 minutes the two men politely discussed "The nature of human beings and the question of their ultimate origin" touching on the meaning of consciousness, the evolution of human language – and Dr Williams’s beard.

For much of the discussion the Archbishop sat quietly listening to Prof Dawkins’s explanations of human evolution.

At one point he told the professor that he was “inspired” by “elegance” of the professor’s explanation for the origins of life – and agreed with much of it.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Prof Dawkins told him: “What I can’t understand is why you can’t see the extraordinary beauty of the idea that life started from nothing – that is such a staggering, elegant, beautiful thing, why would you want to clutter it up with something so messy as a God?”

Dr Williams replied that he “entirely agreed” with the “beauty” of Prof Dawkins’s argument but added: “I’m not talking about God as an extra who you shoehorn on to that.”

There was surprise when Prof Dawkins acknowledged that he was less than 100 per cent certain of his conviction that there is no creator.

The philosopher Sir Anthony Kenny, who chaired the discussion, interjected: “Why don’t you call yourself an agnostic?” Prof Dawkins answered that he did.

An incredulous Sir Anthony replied: “You are described as the world’s most famous atheist.”

Prof Dawkins said that he was “6.9 out of seven” sure of his beliefs.

“I think the probability of a supernatural creator existing is very very low,” he added.

He also said that he believed it was highly likely that there was life on other planets.

At one point he discussion strayed onto the theoretical question of whether a traditional cut throat razor could be described as a more complicated thing than an electric shaver.

There was laughter as the Archbishop said he would attempt an answer before adding: “Not that I know much about razors.”

During a wide-ranging discussion the Archbishop also said that he believed that human beings had evolved from non-human ancestors but were nevertheless “in the image of God”.

He also said that the explanation for the creation of the world in the Book of Genesis could not be taken literally.

“The writers of the Bible, inspired as I believe they were, they were nonetheless not inspired to do 21st Century physics,” he said.

When Prof Dawkins suggested that he believed the Pope took a rather more literal interpretation of the origins of humans, the Archbishop joked: “I will ask him some time.
Ether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 03:08 PM #2
Lords of Boxingscene

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
kaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,454,498,482,950,454.00
Total Points: 9,454,502,184,206,500.00
to kimbo - Congo Cash have a beer - MARKBNLV Respect....for 8 years!! - jazluvr just enjoy the beer! - led Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
30 K posts - -Tunney- 30,000 posts - ??? Congrats on 30k posts. - Hard Dick Merry Christmas - Flab xmas - Ether 
Merry Christmas kaps - TBear Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Drink up homie!! - RIZO24 Diaz bro's greatest fan, serious, dude is nutz about this shiit haha - Unknown Champ Gettin' Money 4 Life - Unknown Champ 
10 years on BS.. - !! AI-Holmes!! congratulations on your 10th year - -Swizzy- 10 years! - jazluvr Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy Holidays kaps - !! AI-Holmes!! 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tengoshi 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - TBear Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - TBear Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - TBear Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - TBear Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear 
Send a message via AIM to kaps

I can't be sure that there isn't magical elves living in my truck that disappear every time I open the door either....
kaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 03:11 PM #3
Banned

Ragnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,803,344,325.53
Total Points: 3,804,032,704.23
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier beer is good - -pound4pound- beer for you flomo killer - -pound4pound- For hurting their feelings over and over.  Great work. - Johnny Chingas Medal for flomo-killer lol - led 
Whoreville Appreciation Award - Jack Napier Awesome name and avatar, cheers!! - Major Motoko Biggest retard destoryer on NSB, so many fl0m0s have been slayed by the hands of C E L L - Hidden Floyd Stans need to steer clear from C E L L because he will dismantle you - Hidden thunderdome beast - jas 
For speaking your mind and for being the first person to mention me in the Thunderdome. Congrats. Here is a cold one for ya. - BrushMyHair LOL Thunderdome master - Bardock for this quote: "GGG needs cotto more than Canelo needs Cotto." I agree 100% with this quote. - BrushMyHair 

richard is just being modest and pc.

He's pretty sure.
Ragnar Lothbrok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 03:12 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7238 Post(s)
siablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 414,691,906,067,219,283,968.00
Total Points: 1,414,691,906,067,226,427,392.00
gift - MANGLER No Message - dj Pepe spurs!!! - $ j-210 $ Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy Hahaha, God bless. - Santa_ 
thanks alot - titan m Can't green ya yet so have this Red Stripe on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER respect brother! - PF Rudyo With my much respect except this bottle of Cristal and accept my apology for be'n out of the green.  http://dandm.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/8/4/840117.jpg - BERNIE'S CORNER Do your thing man...... - BERNIE'S CORNER 
my nigga! thanks - -jose- Happy Holidays - TBear For beat'n the odds and deal'n with everyday ignorance - BERNIE'S CORNER Have another Redstripe on me....👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER You da mannnn !!!  👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER 
BOLD - StudentOfDaGame Lets party - JimRaynor No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Run'n out of green paint and gift ideas...LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Mind your own business and don't worry about my Religion.  Idiot. - HAMMER77777 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - _PlaT_NuM_ Hepatitis C - Breakbeat AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - S a m u r a i Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Izrock Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Artur Kyshenko Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - ??? Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Izrock AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - The Scientist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Childhood Cancer - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Hepatitis C - mangler Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BERNIE'S CORNER 

I cannot be sure that the Men In Black story is not true. After all they might have flashed us.
siablo14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 03:15 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

paul750 has a reputation beyond reputepaul750 has a reputation beyond reputepaul750 has a reputation beyond reputepaul750 has a reputation beyond reputepaul750 has a reputation beyond reputepaul750 has a reputation beyond reputepaul750 has a reputation beyond reputepaul750 has a reputation beyond reputepaul750 has a reputation beyond reputepaul750 has a reputation beyond reputepaul750 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,546,845.56
Total Points: 9,888,632.08
For When JC Gomez Is Away - Carnivore 

Dawkins seems like a very nice man. He doesn't seem like of those egotistical types who like the sound of their own voice, and is not a patronising man.
paul750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 03:17 PM #6
Lords of Boxingscene

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
kaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,454,498,482,950,454.00
Total Points: 9,454,502,184,206,500.00
to kimbo - Congo Cash have a beer - MARKBNLV Respect....for 8 years!! - jazluvr just enjoy the beer! - led Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
30 K posts - -Tunney- 30,000 posts - ??? Congrats on 30k posts. - Hard Dick Merry Christmas - Flab xmas - Ether 
Merry Christmas kaps - TBear Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Drink up homie!! - RIZO24 Diaz bro's greatest fan, serious, dude is nutz about this shiit haha - Unknown Champ Gettin' Money 4 Life - Unknown Champ 
10 years on BS.. - !! AI-Holmes!! congratulations on your 10th year - -Swizzy- 10 years! - jazluvr Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy Holidays kaps - !! AI-Holmes!! 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tengoshi 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - TBear Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - TBear Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - TBear Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - TBear Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear 
Send a message via AIM to kaps

Most Atheists say the same thing.....

That which is provided without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
kaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 03:26 PM #7
AKA Bologna Panini

Quoted: 497 Post(s)
The Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 25,000,000,101,300,973,568.00
Here you go you non-gift having British queer. - Mizzou good poster , have an e beer on me - shobox Happy Uncle's Day! - Bossy Great post! On this thread... Fighters who thank "god"...Are they f@cking stupid ? - jose830 why do you have "Isla del Encanta" in your location? - -jose- 
Merry Christmas! - Amazinger 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

I said hello to the Archbishop once in London. I was wearing my Debbie Does Dallas t-shirt at the time.

Dawkins has always said u cant be 100% sure there is no God. It would be irrational to think u can prove God doesnt exist in absolute terms.
The Noose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 03:28 PM #8
Emeritus Champion

Quoted: 2410 Post(s)
BostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,000,000,000,000,000,905,969,664.00
Total Points: 10,000,015,100,000,000,161,087,488.00
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas bud! - TBear Happy Christmas/Holidays, all the best for 2016. Thanks for all your help as a mod. - Box-Office thanks for the love in the 'poster of the year' thread :kiss: - -jose- Happy New Year Bro, All the best for 2016 - Rocky... 
'golden shower' :lol1: I haven't heard that term since high school - -jose- great moderation, thanks for keeping the forum free of garbage - Omowale Tribe Thanks for ze green - Beercules TBE mod - Santa_ my nigga! :kiss: - -jose- 
Thanks man! - .BronzeBomber. cheers enjoy the summer. - Amazinger no disrespect to the hom0s but I don't understand how done guys turn gay with so many fine women in this world  :kiss: - -jose- No Message - jaded Merry Christmas Boston - TBear 
I know WOW she's bad! - -jose- For the efforts thank you man. - Accountoffline what's up Boss I'm going to the Cotto fight pretty excited and sad at the same time thanks for the green amigo hope everything good on your end I miss them funny threads all there is now iss trump or dick threads lol smh - -jose- Thanks for the green! - GhostofDempsey lol - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Gay and Lesbian Pride - Risty 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MDPopescu World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Accountoffline Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Accountoffline 

With that, Dawkins has given all us 'on the fence' agnostics some hope - that God exists...

Edit: I'm a 'theist' not agnostic; that would be blasphemous. I fear God's wrath (it's irrational but that's how I'm wired)...

Last edited by BostonGuy; 02-25-2012 at 03:34 PM.
BostonGuy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 03:37 PM #9
are you a badfish too?

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
- v e t - has a reputation beyond repute- v e t - has a reputation beyond repute- v e t - has a reputation beyond repute- v e t - has a reputation beyond repute- v e t - has a reputation beyond repute- v e t - has a reputation beyond repute- v e t - has a reputation beyond repute- v e t - has a reputation beyond repute- v e t - has a reputation beyond repute- v e t - has a reputation beyond repute- v e t - has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 59,018,044.00
Total Points: 10,063,234,271.58
Have a beer bro! - led One more - led A gif inside :)! - Dorian.. for another vet - BoxingTech718 A slice for you! - Dorian.. 
countless treasures for you - jazluvr Muchas gracias - Rich Loc Jr G.O.A.T. - Dorian.. vet... - Ether it's a new copy of MW2...lol. - jazluvr 
You'll always be my buddy, Vet! - jazluvr inspired me to make a Melanie sig.... - MANIAC310 *mwah* - led Merry Christmas - Flab Feliz Navidad - El Mustang 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy new year! - Toney Loc for my super-buddy : ) - jazluvr No Leaf Clover - Mike Tyson77 Bring Melanie back, bruh. - dj Pepe 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - El Mustang Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - El Mustang 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - El Mustang Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - El Mustang Hepatitis C - iBreakbeat Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - iBreakbeat Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - El Mustang 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - El Mustang Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - El Mustang Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - El Mustang Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - El Mustang Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - El Mustang 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - El Mustang Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - El Mustang Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - El Mustang Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - El Mustang Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian.. 

ahhhh the beauty of the uncertain
- v e t - is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 03:39 PM #10
46-0

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
RichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,866,197,133,852,111.00
Total Points: 1,866,203,134,917,748.25
ricktastic! - mickey gomez Joe Calzaghe is a great fighter! - Tunney This is Joe Calzaghe. You left this in my ass last night. I washed it good and wanted to give it back to you. - Mizzou Joe Calzaghe - Tunney bluebirds! - Sir TomJones 
Merry Christmas - Flab Happy New Year - Freedom. 

well no **** Dawkins!! I could have told you that
RichCCFC is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
can't, dawkins:, exist, richard

User Tag List