Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In what round does El Gran Dinero de Vaca knock out Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
    Cotto quit 4x in his biggest fights but won 2 of them because they were in MSG.

Mosley and Clottey.

You're the one living in LA LA land.
    Oh, you are setting yourself up for a huge disapointment. It doesn't even have to be Cotto, he will lose to any first class boxer.

Comment

I say Cotto is reduced to a heap of knee taking quitting trash in less than 10 rounds.

What do you guys think?

How quickly does D. Vaca make an example out of Cotto?
      You are a horrible poster.

Comment

When the fight is made, you could come to my home and watch the fight with me.

I'll hold our hand to ease the pain.
        You going to need some tissues also for when the quitter takes four knees until the ref stops the fight on his quitting ass.

Comment

Do you idiots ever get tired of making threats about Cotto? You all sound so ignorant. One thing is to make a threat that challenges individuals in here to respond with an intelligent post, but you guys are pathetic. Every five minutes you start a Cotto threat about taking a knee. What is the purpose? To convience people that Marg did not have plaster? You will never fool the real boxing fans, they know Marg cheated. Look at his plasterless fights, lost to a 38 yr old that really has nothing left, judging by the Mayweather fight, and he destroyed Marg. Why was he destroyed? Because he did not have his plaster on. Marg has six loses in his career, he is a bum that only won against some elite fighters bc of his plaster, there is no other explanation. Marg is a bum, and come fight night against Pac, he will get a worst beating that he got from the 38 yr old. Hope they have two ambulances outside, one for his head and one for his body.

By the way, thought I might ask, did they catch Chavez Jr. using diuretic? I guess it has become a pattern in certain areas to cheat.

Comment

All these threads are hilarious,get it right please COTTO WILL MURDER JR. Jr has never been it with someone who actually hits back. Duddy is a pretty soft puncher who looked totally shot in that fight.

Comment

How many of you dumb as.ses had Calderun beating Segura????
              Just wondering!

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
                You are a horrible poster.
                Fuck your mother.
                Originally posted by uncle_ray View Post
                All these threads are hilarious,get it right please COTTO WILL MURDER JR. Jr has never been it with someone who actually hits back. Duddy is a pretty soft puncher who looked totally shot in that fight.
                Duddy hits harder than Cotto or anyone Cotto has fought.

Fact.

Originally posted by ManOfVictory View Post
                How many of you dumb as.ses had Calderun beating Segura????
                Just wondering!
                I had Segura beating Calderon.

Comment

Fuck your mother.

Duddy hits harder than Cotto or anyone Cotto has fought.

Fact.

I had Segura beating Calderon.
                  Those PR clownd cried that day. but they are used to it.....

Comment

Maybe never Jacky because the legend killer Gomez is capable of giving Jr a schooling even though he is a WW and Jr is a MW.

Comment

Cotto quit 4x in his biggest fights but won 2 of them because they were in MSG.

Mosley and Clottey.

You're the one living in LA LA land.
                      I've been trying to keep the peace.

But my god. This is sad. Anyone who thinks Mosley beat Cotto shouldn't watch boxing, that's pathetic. Clottey was tight, but Cotto stepped up in the championship rounds and Clottey didn't. Could of gone either way, but if you've got your panties in a bunch over who won, blame Clottey and no one else.

Cotto will embarrass Chavez like the bum he is. The only people rooting for him are either Cotto haters or blind, delusional followers of his father.

Chavez is a complete joke. This is not opinion, this is fact. Chavez Jr. will bend over for Cotto like he's been bending over for his daddy all these years, and he'll enjoy it like the *** he is.

Comment

Working...
                      X