Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Red Rangers - Super Mayweather Fan Club

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

****ing 010 join dates filling Nsb with ****ty pathetic group threads so they can cirklejerk .

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
      LOL ....... nice group. your welcome in mine too
      Join mine and ill hit yours up

Comment

Originally posted by andre the giant View Post
        ****ing 010 join dates filling Nsb with ****ty pathetic group threads so they can cirklejerk .
        Ahhhh ........... what you and your friends do on Saturday nights is yalls business.

Comment

Great comeback ****** . Your group ****ing sucks you alt ****** .

Comment

Great comeback ****** . Your group ****ing sucks you alt ****** .
            Calm down Nancy

Comment

There was already a group for floyd fans its called mayweather mafia . So why are you 2010 join dates creating 2 new groups and clogging up nsb ? . This is just spam .

Comment

There was already a group for floyd fans its called mayweather mafia . So why are you 2010 join dates creating 2 new groups and clogging up nsb ? . This is just spam .

Comment

Seriouslly how many ****ing floyd groups must there be on boxingscene ? stop ****ing creating worthless pointless ******ed groups .

Comment

Seriouslly how many ****ing floyd groups must there be on boxingscene ? stop ****ing creating worthless pointless ******ed groups .
                    You look so dumb because every time you comment you push this thread back to the top of NSB. Kinda defeats your purpose......dip****.

Comment

a very nice name you got there but i think it lacks something to make it more appropriate, let me see... uhm, maybe you should add "K" to it and its ready to fly..... let it fly!!!!!

THE RED K RANGERS

thats more like it

Comment

Working...
                      X