No announcement yet.

[yahoo! sports] Tiki Barber Interviews Mayweather & Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [yahoo! sports] Tiki Barber Interviews Mayweather & Mosley

Damn these guys are everywhere. I wonder why Pac-Clottey aren't taking advantage of Super Bowl weekend?

Comment

LOL. Shane is not used to this type of media attention. He's gonna have to get used to it. Floyd is a natural.

Comment

Originally posted by Remind My Soul View Post
        Damn these guys are everywhere. I wonder why Pac-Clottey aren't taking advantage of Super Bowl weekend?
        1) Top Rank are incompetent.

2) Pacroid is scared of the steroid questions.

3) Nobody cares. It's all about Floyd-Mosley.

Comment

Schaf got those contracts and IMMEDIATELY made these guys go out to Florida lol. He is grindin.

Comment

Floyd was great in this interview and Shane seemed so out of his comfort zone.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
              i agree with this assessment.pbf seemed a bit offended that tiki called him a defensive fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Remind My Soul View Post
                Mayweather said they are going to Dallas also, the NBA Allstar game is next week.... So Im sure they are going to be there too.
                Last edited by DE100; 02-06-2010, 12:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                  Mayweather said they are going to Dallas also, the NBA Allstar game is next week.... So I sure they are going to be there too.
                  Nice...

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                    I dont know bud Shanes for real , this is a cracker of a fight , so much skill and experience and both right on their game , great fight cant wait .

Comment

Working...
                    X