Freddie Roach "Mayweather ruined Hatton, he was never the same again" VIDEO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddie Roach "Mayweather ruined Hatton, he was never the same again" VIDEO

FREDDIE ROACH DOES IT AGAIN.

First it was Oscar de la Hoya, Roach made him come down in weight after he looked like **** against Forbes at 150, getting his face busted up with combination's by a feather fisted puncher. Something that never happened to Oscar in his entire career. Some even said Forbes broke some bone in his face... Roach said the weight loss from 167lb to 150 made him lose his punch resistance.

I guess you shouldn't fix it if it ain't broke, as they say. So he chose LEFTOVERS once again. We were all fooled when Hatton beat Paulie, once you get your ass almost KO'd by Lazcano, there's no going back to being an elite, no matter how much people hoped he would. Mayweather clearly took everything out of Hatton, including his punch resistance when he hit him at will with power shots for 10 rounds before the KO. We didn't want to believe Roach was targeting yet another washed up fighter, especially after the DLH farce, but you can't deny what Roach is saying.

Out of his own mouth at 1:35 folks...

There you have it folks. This "Prime Hatton" was just smoke and mirrors. I told you all it was a "Battle of the Leftovers" exhibition match-up. Only I didn't realize Hatton was THAT washed up. Pac sure proved me wrong on that one. LOL
    Last edited by Maestro USA; 05-04-2009, 12:08 AM.

Lol Xcaret. The biggest loser in this world is you. A big time loser.

Fact never change Hatton is 44-0 at 140. He KO malignaggi Cotto couldn't even do.

Mexican boxing is dead. Every week, a Mexican fighter get his ass kicked on TV. Now all Fighters need to step away from Boxing. Mexican are poisonous. Those virus are spreading.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic Flood View Post

Fact never change Hatton is 44-0 at 140. He KO malignaggi Cotto couldn't even do.

Mexican boxing is dead. Every week, a Mexican fighter get his ass kicked on TV. Now all Fighters need to step away from Boxing. Mexican are poisonous. Those virus are spreading.
      Paul Williams and Mosley are two of my favorite fighters, but I don't agree that Mexican boxing is dying.

I thought the same as you did, so trust me, I really know where you're coming from when you say that! That's why I thought Hatton was rejuvenated a bit since Paulie at least didn't get beaten that bad against Cotto. It was all smoke and mirrors. Paulie looked mentally weak during that entire fight against Hatton and never threw his right hand like he usually does. Lederman nailed it when he said, "This is not the same Paulie today".

The Lazcano fight showed where Hatton is really at in this point of his career. His punch resistance was gone, period. Paulie didn't have the power to prove it, Pac did.

I'm not Xcaret.

Comment

he didnt ko malignaggi you fukin idiot, his stupid trainer stopped it prematurely because he gets fits about his fighters always loosing. malignaggi could have easily finished the fight. hatton is 44-1 you fukin sheep following the promotions case about him being 44-0...at 140
        Last edited by Zarco; 05-04-2009, 12:33 AM.

Comment

you exaggerate waaaay tooo much ****...i mean homie!

Comment

Hatton looks weak. He is the IBF champion. Hatton is still the lineal champ. Pacquiao is 30/ Hatton is 30. Pacquiao moved to mroe than 7 weight classes.

Marquez is far worse though. Beating a shot Casamayar and Barrera.

mexican Boxing is dead though. Swine Killers

Comment

Fact. Mexican Boxing is dead. That's why no one wants to go to Mexico anymore. Please evryone stay away from a mexican. It's for your own good.

Comment

Xcaret trying more excuses.

Comment

Fact. Mexican Boxing is dead. That's why no one wants to go to Mexico anymore. Please evryone stay away from a mexican. It's for your own good.
                  I wanted to go to Mexico to see Valero vs Prescott, but that damn drug war had me thinking twice. Now the swine flu, lol, I'm staying in Michigan.

Comment

I knew these ***** ass threads would show up.

Comment

Working...
                    X