• Show
Clear All

Vitor vs saku 2

Comment

Originally posted by Gman
      Vitor vs saku 2

Comment

Originally posted by Nuno
        I'd be disappointed if he left with unfinished business. I don't think he fears Randy either. I think God intervened for him in the last fight, based on his current situation at the time.
        You don't really believe that God cut Randy's eyelid do you? There is no way that God is a Vitor fan!!! Vitor is not even an American! I mean, I'm sure that God loves MMA, but let's hope that he's not fixing matches, for , um, god sake....

Comment

If he does then the UFC will have no champs left. WTF is it with guys biching about a title shot, then leaving?

Comment

Originally posted by Nuno
            We have a main page???

haha. i hope you guys are joking.

www.globalmma.com

Comment

Originally posted by DOGGx0
              haha. i hope you guys are joking.

www.globalmma.com
              WOW!!! It has all sorts of news and an outdated poll. *adds to favorites*

Comment

I wonder which God likes better, Pride or UFC? Was he also responsible for Mirko breaking Sak's orbitol?

Comment

Originally posted by Blue
                  I wonder which God likes better, Pride or UFC? Was he also responsible for Mirko breaking Sak's orbitol?
                  Remember when Vitor broke his hand on Sak's noggin or when Vitor won the decision in the fight with Herring. There had to be some divine intervention there....

Comment

I say Buddha broke Vitor's hand and God busted Saku's orbital bone...****ing retaliation, mang!

Comment

Vitor obviously has unfinished business with Randy. If he did leave for DSE, he'd be pulling a Tito Ortiz.
                      Anyway, if leaving for the DSE means that Wanderlei gets another shot at Vitor, then I'm all for it. I'd love to see that fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X