Clear All

Originally posted by Dr. Andre View Post
    Fraud Fraudweather is a fraud.
    I love how much it HURTS you that your Hero is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Lead Cenobite View Post
      I love how much it HURTS you that your Hero is a joke

Comment

Hopkins was far from Calzaghe's best win, the fights he had with him and Jones jr were just money spinners for him so he could cash in before retiring.

Kessler was his best win, i know he has lost recently but at the time that fight was huge.

Comment

The funniest thing is... had any of his 46 opponents beaten him, it would be one of the biggest wins on their resume, if not the biggest.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by The Number 6 View Post
            Hopkins was far from Calzaghe's best win, the fights he had with him and Jones jr were just money spinners for him so he could cash in before retiring.

Kessler was his best win, i know he has lost recently but at the time that fight was huge.
            I always said it was Eubank, even a 31-year old version.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Arggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                The funniest thing is... had any of his 46 opponents beaten him, it would be one of the bigest win on their resume, if not the biggest.
                Calzaghe would be Roy Jones or Hopkins biggest win?

And why is the rest of that funny? It just shows he spend his career fighting TOCKER PUDWILLs

Comment

And why is the rest of that funny? It just shows he spend his career fighting TOCKER PUDWILLs
                  One of them, for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                    The funniest thing is... had any of his 46 opponents beaten him, it would be one of the biggest wins on their resume, if not the biggest.
                    If Calzaghe had even 1 loss he wouldn't be anywhere near as much talked about. His whole legacy(if you can call it that) is built on being undeafeted.

Comment

What, it wouldn't be Hopkins biggest win?

You're a joke.

Comment

Working...
                      X