No announcement yet.

myspace and textin is ****in up my grammar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• myspace and textin is ****in up my grammar

I remember when I would sparsely use slang words in sentences. Now I find myself repeatedly using stupid incorrect words or plain ebonic dumb**** in my texts. So much to the point now where I have to correct myself even when I'm on here! I use "ma" instead of "my" "am" instead of "I'm" etc. Do find yourself doing the same thing because of the dumb****s around you who tex lyk dis.

No. Find the strength to resist. Look for inspiration:

Comment

Originally posted by baddest View Post
      I remember when I would sparsely use slang words in sentences. Now I find myself repeatedly using stupid incorrect words or plain ebonic dumb**** in my texts. So much to the point now where I have to correct myself even when I'm on here! I use "ma" instead of "my" "am" instead of "I'm" etc. Do find yourself doing the same thing because of the dumb****s around you who tex lyk dis.
      If you are aware of it.. and you think it makes you a dumbfuck.. Then simply stop doing it..

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
        If you are aware of it.. and you think it makes you a dumbfuck.. Then simply stop doing it..
        Pretty much. This logic can be applied to any facet of your life.

Comment

I don't know about you but textin makes me want to fuck paper in the ass.

Comment

Used to happen to me when I was younger but I managed to stop.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
              I don't know about you but textin makes me want to fuck paper in the ass.
              Fuckin ABOS.

Comment

Originally posted by Bendigo View Post
                Fuckin ABOS.
                That GIF is friggin hilarious!!

Comment

i uSed t0 tyPe like diz when i wuz in high skool

now i cant stand seeing that ****, so no - i do not type like that (SOMETIMES i cut down words in txt messages but thats it)

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Evil View Post
                    i uSed t0 tyPe like diz when i wuz in high skool

now i cant stand seeing that ****, so no - i do not type like that (SOMETIMES i cut down words in txt messages but thats it)
                    What made you want to type like that. Seriously I just want to understand the logic behind it, cuz i'm talking to this one broad dat types awww lyk dis kk* and it's annoying the **** outta me.

Comment

Working...
                    X