No announcement yet.

Racist Lady gets it all off her chest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    Well, you said you wanted blacks to unite and get their stuff together. Here it is.

Which do you want?
    I agree with Farrakhan, but you already have many countries: Haiti, Jamaica, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Ghana, Rwanda, Gabon, Angola, Nigeria, etc.

So why not just go to one of those?

Comment

before i listen to this, does the woman have a name ? i want to see if shes really white.

Comment

So how do you feel about all those white babies and children being molested by white men?
        how do you feel about children, IN GENERAL, being molested/MARRIED OFF/ENSLAVED...

or is it only newsworthy and awful when its in america and the perps are white

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          how do you feel about children, IN GENERAL, being molested/MARRIED OFF/ENSLAVED...

or is it only newsworthy and awful when its in america and the perps are white
          Stick to the topic of the thread and the stats I posted before our friend, the president of the relax club tried to derail it.

Can you dispute any facts I posted thus far?

I don't think you can Bobby Deez

Comment

I don't think you can Bobby Deez
            can i play the ''lets make a fool of ourselves by assuming someone is someone elses alt'' game too, mrs siablo ?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
              can i play the ''lets make a fool of ourselves by assuming someone is someone elses alt'' game too, mrs siablo ?!?!?!
              Bobby, stop derailing the thread and post something productive like Jim tries to do or else I'm going to send you bye bye

Comment

The black man is the violent one, right.

This innocent lady who peacefully lives in society can't be this vile and violent all the while knowing her power and history of her word vs a black man pertaining to law?
                The fact that this lady threatens to lock this black man up for life, all the while being the racist violent one, paints a clear picture of the business that's conducted in the shadows in this country

Comment

So you justify violent murders for Euro/Euro Americans by rationalizing that everyone does it. But when it comes to US murders, only the blacks do it?

Definition of inhabited:

(of a person, animal, or group) live in or occupy (a place or environment).
                  "a bird that inhabits North America"

Blacks do in fact inhabit Swedan, Switzerland, Australia, Denmark, etc.

Again, show me the violent crime stats for blacks in these nations...

I'm sure you won't
                  He might not, but I will.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_a...United_Kingdom

Blacks 2.7% of the population 13.7% of prison population

https://torontoist.com/2016/04/afric...on-population/

While African-Canadians make up three per cent of the general population, they account for 10 per cent of the federal prison population.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...7eb4241318c95e

‘Failure to fit in’ feeding African-linked crime surge (Australia)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_crime

Norway

According to the report, the data for 2009 shows that first-generation immigrants from Africa were three times more likely than ethnic Norwegians (or rather individuals who are neither first- nor second-generation immigrants) to be convicted of a felony while Somali immigrants in particular being 4.4 times more likely to be convicted of a felony than an ethnic Norwegian was.

Comment

Working...
                  X