Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post

I used to play this to Anorak every week

Comment

Tone Loc..

Comment

Black Thought

Comment

The list has some glaring omissions and definitely has an East Coast bias. I say that even though that's what I prefer. But no one from the South??? which has ruled hip hop since Andre noted "The South good something to say!" No Common? No Scarface????

Comment

Originally posted by tywaun View Post
            The list has some glaring omissions and definitely has an East Coast bias. I say that even though that's what I prefer. But no one from the South??? which has ruled hip hop since Andre noted "The South good something to say!" No Common? No Scarface????
            I have no bias, and am ignorant to where half of the guys are even from, never understood the west/east coast thing. boring to me.

As for Common and Scarface, they are good mc's dont get me wrong but let's be honest they are not in the same realm as the 10 on the poll.
            Absolutely love 'born killer' and common has some amazing tracks, his flow and lyrics are great but there's something missing, maybe its his voice or delibery, not sure.

For example when im hearing a sick common verse, im like nodding yeah this is cool, but compared to hearing a sick rakim or pun verse where im pure screwface like holy **** this is ridiculous.

welcome to the forum btw

Comment

Most underrated is MC Ren

Comment

None of the above
                It's.........
                Jody Lo

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
                  No Canibus???
                  Cool j owned that fool. Can I bus! Yes you can! Cool j ate that fool alive.

Comment

Esham is all time great. He spawned a genre. Emenim,brother lynch, Icp, tech nine and a slew of other bit his style and none ever came close to his skill level. Dude is raw. Damn near 20’solo albums and over twenty if you include is group natas’ albums. Goat

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                      I used to play this to Anorak every week
                      Me homie...I devestate & chin check Azz clowns..

Comment

Working...
                      X