Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Dominates Adrien Broner Over Twelve Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by irelandkilla View Post
    Showtime is done with broner! Time for fox sports for broner
    you made sure to change your name from mmakilla before the fight to duck embarrassment. you've been called out on this thread. you talked so much shyt for ab but now yall bytches quiet. that mexican flushed that turd out of barclays

Comment

Called this...thought he would get the KO but I was wrong on that point

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
        A lot of people lost a lot of money on Broner tonight. When I saw him weight 138 I knew something was up.

Regardless seems like a lot of *** riding Garcia though. A lot of his punches were blocked but he just was the busier fighter

Yall acting like he pummeled Broner or something when Broner was never hurt at any point in the fight.
        true if anything it was broner that was noticeably hurting mikey when he connected but seemed like he was only trying to survive for the most part

Comment

Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
          a huevo carnal. Its true what they say about them... all talk (cell soldiers), but once the gates open, they tuck their phuckin' tails.

Respect, Big Stomps!
          Same to you homie. So you in Puerto Rico?

Comment

Mikey is a bad man. 147 might be a weight class too high, but he certainly has the skills for it

Comment

There's no excuses to be had. Garcia beat Broner, fair and square.

The problem (no pun intended) is that we'll never truly know who was the better fighter, since Broner didn't show up. Pac/Clottey and Judah/Malignaggi all over again.

There was nothing in this fight that screamed "elite" from either guy, and it begs the question whether Broner threw this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
                You haven't been with no mexican chick. Mexicans don't believe in beastiality.

MayNEVER got punked by margarito. Mayweather got his ass handed by Castillo. Even an Old De La Hoya beat his ass.

Manny? The one who got put to sleep?

Phuckin animal, you ain't shyt. I'll beat your phuckin' ass just like Mikey beat Donkey Kong. MAYUGO KILLA!
                Okay and Mosley destroyed MargaCheato and made him say daddy. Then Mayweather destroyed MargaCheatos daddy. Lol. Manny destroyed his eye. He has never been the same after they busted him. Another MexiCon down. Next?

Comment

Best thing for mikey is to stay at 135. Broner was giving garcia many opportunities to put him away and couldnt. I like to see garcia vs Crawford at 140. Or garcia lomachenko at 135.

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                    A lot of people lost a lot of money on Broner tonight. When I saw him weight 138 I knew something was up.

Regardless seems like a lot of *** riding Garcia though. A lot of his punches were blocked but he just was the busier fighter

Yall acting like he pummeled Broner or something when Broner was never hurt at any point in the fight.
                    Mikey pretty much pitched a shutout. Broner was rendered completely ineffective.

What more do you want? A knockout would have been icing on the cake but we know that Broner has a good chin on him. He's never been stopped even against Maidana.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      All that Partying, Liquor, Suicidal Threats...

Forgive me for having ZERO Sympathy for Broner!
                      excuses. he would still be trash even without the distractions. broner fully dedicated himself to training for this fight against garcia and he still got embarrassed.

Comment

Working...
                      X