Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How am I just now learning about the Postmates app? Greatest thing ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woah wait. I didn't know about this either.

Damn

Comment

lmao postmates doesn't deliver in my suburban neighborhood as well like uber eats..

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Woah wait. I didn't know about this either.

Damn
        you havent heard of uber eats? wtf

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          you havent heard of uber eats? wtf
          Nah man I don't make 6 figures.

Comment

I haven't tried Postmates, not in my area, but we got Grubhub which is the same sorta deal.
            https://www.grubhub.com/

I think there is something called delivery.com that does the same thing, but I've never tried them before. If you don't got one of these sorta companies where you are at you need to move outta the sticks.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
              I just hope these delivery drivers aren't on slave wages and get paid decent so they don't spit or rub their balls on my food.
              I think its actually a job requirement to rub their balls on your food in their defense.

Comment

Oh my God you guys, I am in a food coma right now. I am so full. Jesus Christ.

It was such a smooth transaction, I rate the app 5/5 for my first order!

Order process was smooth and very simple. The hardest part was picking a dang restaurant! I was torn between BJ's Bar and Grill, Norms, and The Habit Burgers. Went with Norms and got me the NY Steak and Eggs Breakfast. (2 huge pancakes, 2 eggs of your choosing, 8oz steak of your choosing, hash browns).

The only hiccup was the driver calling me to ask how I wanted the eggs, which is odd because when I ordered it already asked that. I guess Norms computer system didn't receive the order from Postmates, so the Postmates driver had to order it herself. She was very cordial and extremely nice. It was actually making me nervous because she sounded cute over the phone.

Little did I know that it actually shows you a pic of your "Postmate" in your phone, and it also shows turn by turn GPS of their current location. It had it down to a T. I knew exactly when my food was coming as soon as it was picked up.

I was already waiting outside for the driver. The driver was super sweet and nice. And yeah she was a cute black lady in her early 20's. She apologized for the earlier hiccup which I didn't mind at all. I texted her that she could pull into my driveway when she arrived and I walked up to her car instead of her having to come to my door and have my loud ass dogs barking.

Super smooth transaction. Norms provided A1 sauce, butter, and pancake syrup and ketchup. I made sure to provide a fat tip which is all done through the APP btw, so no cash is involved at all which I like.

The total was around $15 including the tip. The delivery charge was free but otherwise would have costed 7 something.

Will use again. 5/5

Sweet Pea 50

-MEGA-

B.UTLER

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  I haven't tried Postmates, not in my area, but we got Grubhub which is the same sorta deal.
                  https://www.grubhub.com/

I think there is something called delivery.com that does the same thing, but I've never tried them before. If you don't got one of these sorta companies where you are at you need to move outta the sticks.

There's a lot of these delviery. I have a few that is local in my area. If you don't mind paying extra around $10 for the delivery. Of course you have to tip also.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    I think its actually a job requirement to rub their balls on your food in their defense.
                    My driver was a cute female, so maybe she wiped her pussy lips on my food instead. Which I don't mind because she was cute.
                    Last edited by Shaolin Sword; 07-24-2017, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                      pm me the code for $100 credit.. tnx..

i've used these delivery service in my area but not postmates.. uber doesnt deliver in my neighborhood.. not sure about postmates..
                      I don't remember it! Sorry bud. It was a random assortment of numbers.

I literally just googled "Postmates first time codes". You will find it. But I think it has to be used on your first order(s)

Comment

Working...
                      X