No announcement yet.

Beterbiev isn't that good.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beterbiev isn't that good.

Mark my words, Beterbiev will be exposed when he fights a top fighter. He's slow, has poor defense, and tends to throw wild swings.

Yeah when I watch his fights he does seem really slow. Very heavy handed though.

Comment

Hopefully he get him and Barrera next

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
        Mark my words, Beterbiev will be exposed when he fights a top fighter. He's slow, has poor defense, and tends to throw wild swings.
        Never go full ******

Comment

Originally posted by khan_glassjaw View Post
          Never go full ******
          I just don't see anything special in Beterbiev.

Comment

He is certainly slow but there was a time that he looked like he could be something special, based on his poise and technique but he has been so inactive, is 30+ and hasn't developed from what he was a few years back .

Having said that, LHW isn't really the most talent heavy division around so if any of the straps go vacant he could pick one up.

Comment

That's one guy I've never understood the hype for, people actually think he can compete with Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                That's one guy I've never understood the hype for, people actually think he can compete with Ward.
                How can you not understand it? Eastern Euro... That's all there is to it.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  How can you not understand it? Eastern Euro... That's all there is to it.
                  You literally d1vk rode the biggest hype job Matty Ice lololololol. How can you have any leg to stand on. Btw Beterbiev is a bum.

Comment

I question his chin but there's no denying his power.. Yarde vs Beterbiev will be an awesome fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X