Robert Byrd doesn't have a twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Byrd doesn't have a twitter

http://www.******.com/474446-real-ro...-doesnt-tweet/

I told you that account is fake, Freedom is my number 1 suspect. The article is on the ring website.
    Last edited by NaijaD; 11-22-2016, 01:17 PM.

Suspected it was fake given the first person he responded to was Freedom, how sad and lonely do you have to be to make a fake account to further your imaginary agenda?

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
      Suspected it was fake given the first person he responded to was Freedom, how sad and lonely do you have to be to make a fake account to further your imaginary agenda?
      He was denying it yesterday and accused me of racist for pointing out the evidence.

Comment

Gotta love Freedom, he's always been a standout character here on boxingscene

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
          He was denying it yesterday and accused me of racist for pointing out the evidence.
          Freedom is a severely depressed and sad little man.

He's sadder than that thing on Donald Trump's head.

Comment

Only a sad wanker like Freedom would do something like this.

Comment

That account is 95% golovkin. Look at this thread he made, a fake Twitter act saying canelo did 62k buys. Guy needs to get laid

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=723657

Comment

Posters like Freedom and Golovkin make it hard to feel bad for Kov.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Posters like Freedom and Golovkin make it hard to feel bad for Kov.
                  Honestly they do make you want to stoop to their level and start hating and discrediting fighters they worship like Golovkin and Kovalev but I'm above that BS.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                    Honestly they do make you want to stoop to their level and start hating and discrediting fighters they worship like Golovkin and Kovalev but I'm above that BS.
                    I'm trying to do the same. I get they are frustrated. But its like they never saw a close decision go to their guy before. This was a solid, good, close fight. You'd think after all the garbage we got they'd actually appreciate that.

Comment

Working...
                    X