Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kiaba360
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Matty Ice

Not at all. But it has for him so far for however many fights he had up to the Abril fight. I've always said a durable boxer would beat Rios and Alvarado proved my point. I say Alvarado and not Abril cause people will use the weight excuse for the Abril performance.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Hell, the weight excuse could still be used for this fight too. Rios needs to move his fat ass up to WW.
    Rios is just a lazy mother****er. Don't go giving these guys ideas now. Watch someone use the weight excuse now lol.

Comment

• Rio should have done his Floyd and Pac imitations in the ring tonight. He might have won more rounds.

Comment

• If anyone cares, the votes are skewed because a lot of people are voting Alvarado PTS after the fight ended.

Can't wait for #3, even better if it's in Denver.

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery
          If anyone cares, the votes are skewed because a lot of people are voting Alvarado PTS after the fight ended.

Lol I thought about doing that but I forgot and now I'm on my phone.

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
            If anyone cares, the votes are skewed because a lot of people are voting Alvarado PTS after the fight ended.

I hate when they do that

I have a feeling if they fight the 3rd fight in Denver it will be the sickest fight of them all

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
              I hate when they do that

I have a feeling if they fight the 3rd fight in Denver it will be the sickest fight of them all
              Good post.

I agree.

Comment

• I picked Alvarado to win the rematch. Too percolated to find the threads were I did, but, I did.

Of course would love to see a trilogy, but I do feel that these two take so much out of each other, what can be left for other potential match-ups at 140?

I think it's kind of a fine line.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matty Ice View Post
                  His chin will crack soon and I think tonight was the beginning of the end. Like I said, he'll be lucky to see 30 and still be fighting.

Whats funny is his chin is his chin. He fought 23 ****in hard round with a legit welter weight. Every body could watch these fights again and love em....LOL ****IN MIKE DID WHAT DIDNT THINK HE COULD...

Comment

• Originally posted by Matty Ice View Post
                    It just annoys me how a guy with 0 skill and technique keeps winning.
                    That's boxing for ya. It's why, no matter what a lot of morons say, that boxing is a primitive, basic sport that hasn't evolved much in the same way other sports have. Speed, athleticism, strength, times, etc doesn't mean **** when you have a nutcase like Rios beating on your face and body.

It's why, in every other athletic time based sport Peterson would beat Rios but he could never beat him at boxing, despite more speed, more technique, and more skill.

He's a nutcase who loves to fight and will go through hell to win.

Comment

• I said Alvarado was going to box and make Rios look silly at times only to get robbed on the cards. It almost happened too but I'm gad the right man won last night. Rios needs to stop draining himself so much before fights and change his self-righteous attitude.

Comment

Working...
                      X