Rios calls out broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rios calls out broner

https://twitter.com/Brandon_Rios1/st...17369914200065

We all know that al haymon would never let broner get near rios though.

btw, broners wide open mouth is a broken jaw waiting to happen and I cant wait when it does.

WARRIOS

Would be very tough for Broner and interesting to see how he does against a guy who has good pop and won't back off no matter how hard you hit him..

I'd watch it, but TR-GBP controversy again.

Comment

Broner wouldn't avoid Rios, but I'm sure Golden Boy and Top Rank wouldn't make it happen.

Maybe Rios should fight Bradley......or perhaps he can call out Matthysse, someone actually at 140 right now. I don't see him doing that, do you???

Comment

What's the point of him calling Broner out? Is it for show? We all know Arum has all his fighters in the witness protection programme when it comes to fighting anyone dangerous from other promoters (Especially from GBP). This is dumb "Call out" or a " call out" to please the idiotic fans who actually thinks Rios wants the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          Broner wouldn't avoid Rios, but I'm sure Golden Boy and Top Rank wouldn't make it happen.

Maybe Rios should fight Bradley......or perhaps he can call out Matthysse, someone actually at 140 right now. I don't see him doing that, do you???
          Broner stays far away from Rios and he is lucky that promoters will be the ones getting all the blame for it, Rios murders this dude

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post

btw, broners wide open mouth is a broken jaw waiting to happen and I cant wait when it does.

WARRIOS
            lol at mentioning haymon but ignoring arum and top rank. fight wont happen. dont even waste time talking about it

Comment

Rios would dog him. You know damn well Rios saw that fight, and knows he can put a whoopin on the boy.

Don't try and tell me Broner can adjust and move his feet. He never does.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                What's the point of him calling Broner out? Is it for show? We all know Arum has all his fighters in the witness protection programme when it comes to fighting anyone dangerous from other promoters (Especially from GBP). This is dumb "Call out" or a " call out" to please the idiotic fans who actually thinks Rios wants the fight.
                Didn’t Broner call out Rios before, Pac as well? I guess it okay he did it though because he teh new Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post

WARRIOS
                  More like arum won't let it happen lol. All he has is rios and donaire and he's protecting them. Why do you think rios is fighting a guy he just kod? Top rank is so weak compared to GBp right now

Comment

Rios will beat him up unless Broner decides to hold.

Holding Rios is his kryptonite.

Comment

Working...
                    X