No announcement yet.

London riots: Looting and violence continues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iJohn Locke View Post
    FYI, the Millwall boys and football fans that have fought back have plainly stated that they want no racism involved and no racist language under no circumstances, it was purely to help the police and win back the streets..
    Hmmm i saw a video of them throwing bricks at a bus that had a couple of innocent looking black kids on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
      Hmmm i saw a video of them throwing bricks at a bus that had a couple of innocent looking black kids on it.
      You sure? Trust me... I doubt that.

Comment

• They must have been a couple of pissed up idiots, and a minority in that group..

Comment

You sure? Trust me... I doubt that.
          I will try and find the video.

Comment

• Proper warms the cockles of your heart, dunnit -

E-E-EDL!

Comment

• They look like a bunch of idiots, but as they said they came down to assist the Millwall and Charlton.. We didn't want them there..

Comment

• I think a big group of men walking down the road chanting football songs is just as frightening to the public as rioters and looters.

Comment

• Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
                  I think a big group of men walking down the road chanting football songs is just as frightening to the public as rioters and looters.
                  Maybe but they weren't hurting them or rioting and looting, that's the point.

Comment

• Originally posted by NutsInTheyFace View Post
                    Proper warms the cockles of your heart, dunnit -

E-E-EDL!

Yeah, Eltham is a racist place.

Comment

Maybe but they weren't hurting them or rioting and looting, that's the point.
                      I think most of the people trying to stop the rioters and looters have good intentions. But it seems from the videos that have been posted, they think black = looter. They see a gang of black youths and chase them off.

If they had taken to the streets actually during the riots, i think there would have been some serious bloodshed. Many of the rioters had machettes. I also think quite a few innocent youths would have been senselessly beaten maybe killed.

I think forming human walls is better than going on the attack.

Comment

Working...
                      X