Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao: Ambassador For Straight Guys or ****phobic Villain or Religious Nutjob?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao: Ambassador For Straight Guys or ****phobic Villain or Religious Nutjob?

At the current time, with the anti-gay comments Pacquiao has made, how do you view him as a person...

An ambassador or spokesman for straight men.
    A ****phobic villain.
    A religious nutjob - a person brainwashed by silly religious beliefs.
    Just Manny Pacquiao (no change in how I view him)
    Just Manny Pacquiao (no change in my view)
    19.05%
    An ambassador or spokesman for straight men
    19.05%
    A homophobic villain - detestable person with homophobic views
    0.00%
    A religious nutjob - a person brainwashed by silly religious beliefs
    61.90%
    Other / Undecided
    0.00%

I voted his is a religious nut job. If you follow the catholic religion to the letter it is very strict with no compromise and no give. That's the way Pacquiao believes it. Most Catholics don't follow the very strict rules that closely but Pacquiao believes every word and being gay is forbidden and gets you a free ticket to hell if I have my facts right.

Comment

I think he's just a ******ed little midget who can't think for himself and he's just preaching religious stuff because he got converted by his witch doctor mother and the wife he cheated on.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
        I think he's just a ******ed little midget who can't think for himself and he's just preaching religious stuff because he got converted by his witch doctor mother and the wife he cheated on.
        Sounds interesting. Sounds believable. I was hoping to see a clash of religions.

PAC vs Khan

Jesus vs Mohammed

It would have been epic!

Comment

Manny Pacquiao is a Villain,

and Bruce Jenner is a "Hero"..

My Lord...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Sounds interesting. Sounds believable. I was hoping to see a clash of religions.

PAC vs Khan

Jesus vs Mohammed

It would have been epic!
            That woulda been the real fight of the century

Comment

The most likely senario is that manny is a closet **** trying to compensate

Comment

That woulda been the real fight of the century
                Manny coming in with the Knights Templer white and red vs Amir Crescent moon Khan.

Skip national anthems, PAC's people read a few choice verses out of the bible, Khan's Imam reads from the Koran!!!

Hell yes... Almost as good as 72 houris in Allah's heaven for Suicide bombers.

Manny would have detonated and Khan would have reached paradise. Hope his virgins wouldn't have been dudes or sheep.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Manny coming in with the Knights Templer white and red vs Amir Crescent moon Khan.

Skip national anthems, PAC's people read a few choice verses out of the bible, Khan's Imam reads from the Koran!!!

Hell yes... Almost as good as 72 houris in Allah's heaven for Suicide bombers.

Manny would have detonated and Khan would have reached paradise. Hope his virgins wouldn't have been dudes or sheep.
                  Now that's a real show

Comment

Now that's a real show
                    The slow motion crew would have worked overtime on that battle!! Awesome!!

Comment

Working...
                    X