No announcement yet.

Videos of Annoying, self entitled, or Crazy Women

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
    Bruh this video gets me hard as f^ck. I bet that girl is wild in bed... She's a hoe doe
    There are so many vids like that. I wish it were clearer and she were wearing Latex.

Comment

Originally posted by Brush My Hair View Post
      There are so many vids like that. I wish it were clearer and she were wearing Latex.
      Nah, I'm not against BDSM type stuff but latex is a huge turnoff. Never wanna see it in my life.

What I like in this video is the real-life scenario.

Comment

Nah, I'm not against BDSM type stuff but latex is a huge turnoff. Never wanna see it in my life.

What I like in this video is the real-life scenario.
        I love Latex, the shiny wet look it gives really is a turn on. I'm not into BDSM neither.

Comment

Originally posted by Brush My Hair View Post
          I love Latex, the shiny wet look it gives really is a turn on. I'm not into BDSM neither.
          I didn't say I don't like it, I actually enjoy the Dom/Sub aspect of it.

I just don't dig the Sadism crap

Comment

I didn't say I don't like it, I actually enjoy the Dom/Sub aspect of it.

I just don't dig the Sadism crap
            Agree. I like the Dom/Sub aspect too. I don't like the Sadism part neither. F**k that Fifty Shades Of Gray Type ****. Now, lets not turn this into a femdom thread. Lets keep this a thread about stupid, dumb, ******ed, spoiled, self entitled and crazy women for our entertainment to laugh at.

Comment

Working...
            X