No announcement yet.

The Official 2015 NFL Draft Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    winston would be my first pick if he wasnt such a scumbag.

you cant have scumbag baggage as a quarterback.

it just isnt going to end well. Mariotta, he looks good, looks like he has the complete package but i just dont get a good vibe when i look at him.

for some reason he feels like a huge bust to me.
    Marriota needs to be in a perfect system for his abilities.. He is a good game manger/decision maker, his arm is average, if not a tad below...
    If he lands in the right system, like nick foles, Russell Wilson, kapernick when they were still using a lot of pistol and power run,, I think Marcus can succeed.. But if Tampa takes him, they will make the same mistake as the 49ers and Redskins and try and make a limited system QB into a Brady or luck.. He will never be a pocket passer..

Winston is the best player in the draft.. The kid has nfl body and arm, is surprisingly smart at reading defenses, can handle pressure, has played in a pro system.. Just the off field issues hurt him... No one is gonna want to give the keys to the castle to this kid...
    People make the Jamarcus Russell comparison, but that's totally not fair.. Winston is a way better player/prospect than Jamarcus ever was..

Comment

Winston is better. Please use Chief's Draft thread.

Comment

If I had the first pick, I trade down.. If forced to take a player at 1, without a doubt I take Winston..

Say what you will about the kid, but he can handle the pressure, spotlight, criticisms, heat.. The kid has ice water in his veins.. All the drama and he hasn't lost ever in college...

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          If I had the first pick, I trade down.. If forced to take a player at 1, without a doubt I take Winston..

Say what you will about the kid, but he can handle the pressure, spotlight, criticisms, heat.. The kid has ice water in his veins.. All the drama and he hasn't lost ever in college...
          Tampa would be stupid to pass on winston.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
            Tampa would be stupid to pass on winston.
            Lovie once passed on Aaron Rodgers because "Rex is our quarterback"

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Lovie once passed on Aaron Rodgers because "Rex is our quarterback"
              Oh Rex Grossman.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                Oh Rex Grossman.
                True story,, took Cedric benson instead, even though we had ****ing Thomas jones who was a badass.. Benson had some good seasons in the nfl, but for other teams

Also took the great mark Bradley in the 2nd that year, another total bust

Comment

Everyone interested in the draft should check out Walterfootball.

Cool website with mock drafts and position rankings,,, gets updated nearly every day..

Comment

Working...
                  X