Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mandalorian Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At first I thought the Mondo's fight scene with the chick was over the top but then I realized that it was Gina Carano! I'd let that girl rock my world any time.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      now we gotta wait til like August for season 2

this week, i finished this show and The Witcher...im all out of shows

back to Laker game reruns
      Green K bro! Where u been? Busy with work or something? haven't seen u post for a min?

Damn August? I can't wait lol. I wish they just let us binge the whole new season like how StrangerThings is! the wait a week for new episodes to drop is kinda of 1990's.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
        At first I thought the Mondo's fight scene with the chick was over the top but then I realized that it was Gina Carano! I'd let that girl rock my world any time.

yeah Gina's sexy and a legit fighter much better than that basic batch Rey!

Comment

Originally posted by tj highway View Post
          at first i thought the mondo's fight scene with the chick was over the top but then i realized that it was gina carano! I'd let that girl rock my world any time.

mandos back!

Comment

Boba Fett mfers!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Boba Fett mfers!!!!!!!!
              DAMN I was like waiiiit they just gonna add him in the show like that?

Damn we gonna find out what happened to him or is this implied they got his suit after he went down that one hole with the sand monster in ROTJ????

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                DAMN I was like waiiiit they just gonna add him in the show like that?

Damn we gonna find out what happened to him or is this implied they got his suit after he went down that one hole with the sand monster in ROTJ????
                I was a Boba Fett dork as a kid. Supposed he lost his leg in that sarlac thing, but eventually escaped according to one of the Star Wars books.

Apparently there is a another book or something with the guy who was wearing his armor too, but I'm not hip to it as much.

Comment

Great episode. Most of the mando episodes are

Comment

I saw one episode and noticed the Empires soldiers still can't shoot straight. Couldn't hit the broadside of a barn,
                    meanwhile every shot the heroes take kills someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      I was a Boba Fett dork as a kid. Supposed he lost his leg in that sarlac thing, but eventually escaped according to one of the Star Wars books.

Apparently there is a another book or something with the guy who was wearing his armor too, but I'm not hip to it as much.
                      Word fam I know Boba Fett is like the hardcore fandom's fav character by far!

That crazy that the sarlac bit his leg off lol. imagine if he pops up later on hopping on one leg demanding his armor back that be dope!

Yo did u know Adidas made some Boba Fett shoes they made them just like his armor it was pretty clean can't lie.

Comment

Working...
                      X