Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner Vs Keith Thurman. Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP View Post
    Broner by decision. I always felt Broner struggles with movement. When you stand in front of him he looks like a superstar.
    Won't he be standing in front of Thurman too?

Comment

Thurman bodies Broner imo.

Comment

I made this before the Paulie fight I believe.

And I'm really convinced that Thurman Ko's Broner within 5-6 rounds now.

Comment

Didn't Thurman want Paulie's belt? Well, now Broner got it. Tell Haymon to make this happen so Thurman can break his jaw.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Thurman can't box. He would only have a punchers chance.

Comment

Maidana or Mattyesse Vs Thurman? I see his career go this route, But who will win?

Comment

Both Broner and Thurman lost to a 40 year old Pacquiao in 2019, both have sat out the entire 2020, and both plan on returning in 2021. Broner will be breaking a lay off of over 2 years, while Thurman will be breaking a lay off of almost 2 years.

After both criticized each other for their performances against Pacquiao, I'd like to see these two fight after they each take a tune up. Who wins?

Comment

How injured does Keith have to be for this to be a fair fight ?

Comment

I don’t recognize any posters in here that are still active until now.

Most of them were probably Broner fans judging by their posts

Sad

Comment

Originally posted by South Champion View Post
                      Both Broner and Thurman lost to a 40 year old Pacquiao in 2019, both have sat out the entire 2020, and both plan on returning in 2021. Broner will be breaking a lay off of over 2 years, while Thurman will be breaking a lay off of almost 2 years.

After both criticized each other for their performances against Pacquiao, I'd like to see these two fight after they each take a tune up. Who wins?
                      Both of them should have fought end of last year and used Pac’s name to build up their match-up and rob fans some money via ppv. Lol

There’s no buzz now. They won’t draw flies anymore plus they gonna demand too much money

Comment

Working...
                      X