No announcement yet.

Why does GGG attract MMA fans....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Cuz dey NASCAR cucks who just wanna see a white chump win!
    Yeah because you saw how much whites fawned over Klitschko.

Do some of you purposely like to be made to look stupid?

Comment

Originally posted by El Ondeado View Post
      Triple G is a mega star in his home country pulling in 5-8 million views on tv meanwhile nobody knows who the American middleweight champs are in their home country!

The World is bigger than America!
      But over there at america they have the best fighters so what's your point?

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
        Oh you should have specified . . . I was sure you were slamming Canelo for the lower numbers in the second fight. Fortunately Golovkin was there to make up for the loss of his fans due to the PEDs. Hahahaha.
        GGG couldn't even sell out the stubhub center on may 5th hahahaha

Comment

Oh you should have specified . . . I was sure you were slamming Canelo for the lower numbers in the second fight. Fortunately Golovkin was there to make up for the loss of his fans due to the PEDs. Hahahaha.
          Yeah all 97k fans came to help....LMMFAO!

Comment

Would you wanna live in Eastern Europe? I haven't heard good things.
            Define Eastern Europe? Go ahead get out the geography map if you need it (I'm sure you do).

I'd take leaving over some of Eastern European cities any day over some of our cities. Also depends on the money.

Comment

Cuz dey NASCAR cucks who just wanna see a white chump win!
              As a white man i am offended sir but why do MMA fans suck GGG dck? You're a big lit gee fan so you should let us know!

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post

Did 7,000 seats on a late replacement & 1 million views on HBO. Did great for a foreign boxer in America. Meanwhile Charlo still fighting on undercards!

Comment

Define Eastern Europe? Go ahead get out the geography map if you need it (I'm sure you do).

I'd take leaving over some of Eastern European cities any day over some of our cities. Also depends on the money.

True! I rather live in Moscow or Kiev then Detroit or Memphis! Any day of the year!

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post

They were all saving up for Vegas to carry the next Golovkin-Canelo fight. That said they still couldn't save Canelo from doing 200K less buys . . . . LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by El Ondeado View Post
                      Did 7,000 seats on a late replacement & 1 million views on HBO. Did great for a foreign boxer in America. Meanwhile Charlo still fighting on undercards!
                      They had to give tickets away, they let people get tickets with food stamps.

I thought GGG was a star? Canelo would sell that place out in an hour

Comment

Working...
                      X