Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Says Nasukawa Clash is Already Off - Explains Why!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clearly Floyd was being held hostage.. he looked disheveled in his facial hair and clothing..

Comment

LMFAO now look at dem fanboys here defending Floyd and saying this is all part of a big conspiracy to create a mega fight.

Dude fell for a bait and he took it. Now he has pictures all over the internet staring down with that unknown japanese kickboxer

Couldn't even read the contract he signed lol.

Comment

This is GREAT news! Now go fight Keith Thurman!

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          lmfao they had Floyd like a POW over in japan soon as he reached back to U.S. soil he said HELL NAW lmfao. Bet he never goes to japan again.
          😂😂 I can see why someone would think that.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
            LOL no wonder Floyd had that weird look on his face during the press conference. He was trying to force himself to smile while looking for an escape route.
            LOL yea he looked confused AF!! He thought it was supposed to be for exhibition and entertainment only, just for laughs type of comedy skit where he becomes the clown for some japanese variety show

Floyd had that look like he's in some deep chit he cant get out of. He prolly find out during that presser that it was actually a real fight haha

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
              I think it’s clear Floyd has no intentions on fighting manny or any boxer again. I think Floyd was really banking on that khabib fight but Dana wasn’t having it so now Floyd is not sure what to do next.
              What he should do next is help his fighters get good fights. I know Tank is a knuckle-head but so did he when he signed him. Rebuild that relationship, get him some good fights and stay retired!

Comment

all these comments going to get me in trouble. I'm at work phuking rolling my azzz off. He was a hostage, rocking the bum beard, he's illiterate so he couldn't read the contract they offered and didn't know it was a real fight, ect

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Idk why he stepped out to the presser once he realized it was a presser. I'd have said "wtf bruh" thought this was a private fight.
                  He was probably scared lol

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                    SIT DOWN, PUT THESE GLOVES ON! DONT LOOK AT ME.

🤣🤣🤣 ****ing hell

Comment

All I know is the winner of this drama is defo "Ninja Boy" Nasukawa now we ALL know who this kid is
                      Last edited by Hatesrats; 11-07-2018, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X