Havent talked to my girl in over 2 weeks :*(

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep your chin up mayne...

Comment

Sounds like it's been over for a while, to her at least.

The best you can do is move on. Under no circumstances don't go to her apartment like somebody above me suggested, that's just foolish and would make you look desperate.

Call her, tell her that you need her to get her TV out of your flat by - insert the date here -. When she comes by to pick it up don't talk to her about your relationship, feelings and all that other shyt. Just the usual casual talk. Let her know that you've dealt with it and moved on with your life.

She will either a) leave you alone for good, b) become your **** buddy/booty call or c) want to get back together, by that I wouldn't recommend you.

Plenty of fish in the sea out there bro. Enjoy the life of a single guy, it's great if you know what you're doing. Good luck.
      Last edited by Szef; 10-14-2018, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Don’t even think about it or wonder why. Put yourself out there, meet new people, stay strong, wimmin are lying, cheating, manipulative people. So are many of these dudes we enteract with.
        Big homie help me man , i dont know what the fk to do

We had issues before cos her mother wouldnt let us marry because we were different religions.

She broke up with me over that and then decided to get back together with me

The marriage talk started again and through out the day she text me pics of rings and stuff. Every text message was marriage orientated and stuff

Talking about houses etc.

Then i get a text saying she wants to be single and has no love left in her heart and all that jiff.

Through out the relationship i treated her good and well.

Expensive restaraunts
        Jewellery which she wanted
        Shoes which wanted
        All her girly accessories like hair straighteners etc

Her previous relationships were with men who were abusive. In one of her previous relationships her partner was a heavy drinker who beat the fock out of her one night that she had to leave town, and stay in a womens hostel, whilst he is serving jail time.

Another was a with a dude 20 yrs older than her , who also beat the fock out of her because he thought she was cheating.

Then she had another dude who was married but telllin her he wasnt until she found out.

Then she met me. She always said she couldnt believe how kind i was and how different i was.

she was also not fond of how much work meant to me. I dont mean any disrespect to any of the other gentlemen she was involved with but they didnt have an occupation like my self and did not earn as much as me, god willing they will and they will have their dreams come true.

She had never been involved with a busy man, working, exams, study, hopefully climbing the ladder to that paper.

I always told her to relax, i am a rising star who will be a cash cow very soon and the every day will be a holiday , she liked going on holiday and goofing off. Where as i saw it as a bad investment until goals are reached.

She doesnt make good decisions and is very head strong and stubborn and is very very naieve and easily influenced.

Her friend is feeding her with so much bs that i can see it as her persona changes.

her frend is single and goes away to holiday on her own all the time, obviously to get dyck. She started taking my girl along with her. So i know what may of went down

She also worked with people who are the same ethnicity as me and got her idea of people of my race from them.

Again socio-economics and demographics comes into play , unfortunately the place were she worked some of the employees did not pursue higher education , for what ever reasons.

I cannot be compared. But she believed that shyt

Anyway , the game is over. KInda must move on. Make that paper. Thanks for reading Big homez

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          I don't know what to say, man.
          Because I don't allow those things to happen.
          Plus marriage too, man?
          That's a old ancient thing.
          How you mean you dont allow those things to happen?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
            Thanks bro

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
              How you mean you dont allow those things to happen?
              It happens and it use to be painful when I saw that she didn't like me as much as I liked her so I don't allow it to go so far now. Now I just tell them what they want to hear. Say things and watch the reaction and you can craft what they like to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                Arranged marriage?

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  Sounds like it's been over for a while, to her at least.

The best you can do is move on. Under no circumstances don't go to her apartment like somebody above me suggested, that's just foolish and would make you look desperate.

Call her, tell her that you need her to get her TV out of your flat by - insert the date here -. When she comes by to pick it up don't talk to her about your relationship, feelings and all that other shyt. Just the usual casual talk. Let her know that you've dealt with it and moved on with your life.

She will either a) leave you alone for good, b) become your **** buddy/booty call or c) want to get back together, by that I wouldn't recommend you.

Plenty of fish in the sea out there bro. Enjoy the life of a single guy, it's great if you know what you're doing. Good luck.

I feel this too man. Her TV is in my flat and thats like 50 miles away from hers. We live in the same city but i have a flat in another city where i work. The TV is there. If i find out for definite she is with a new dude i will tell her to get her man to come and pick it up.

it cost £300 to have it transported to my flat. If she is no longer my responsibility , her new man must take ownership.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Arranged marriage?
                    Theres nothing about arranged marriage in this scenario bro

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                      I wont contact her unless she contacts me, which i know she has to since i have her 60 inch TV in my flat that she wants back. So eventually i am waiting for the call

Yeh it sucks bro and thanks for the nice words

Left me dazed man and i dont get dazed so often
                      Dont wait for her to contact, make the first move judging by her maturity in the situation you explained she's probably anxious about getting in touch might find it awkward.

You need closure bro got to go get it. I fully understand the dazed feeling I went through something similar before its only temporary as are most emotions. Its a defeatist mindset and serves only to cause psychological pain & distress.

Find enjoyment in the small things and turn a trash situation into an optimistic one... Its easier said then done anyone with half a brain knows that.

I wish you luck brother and don't let self doubt stay in the minds eye for long, it prevents moving on and acceptance of change. You haven't been the cause of the incident just an unwilling participant.

Comment

Working...
                      X