No announcement yet.

Ali vs. Frazier 1,2, or 3?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by butterfly1964 View Post
    Ali was teeing off on Frazier for most of the fight. Ali outlanded Frazier 2:1 in that fight. Frazier won because he landed the harder blows.
    I guess you wern't counting blows to the body no matter how damaging they were. Ali was beaten badly in that fight, his legs were rubbery from the 10th round on and like I said you can't even say he won the first round or the earlier part of the fight. Frazier beat the **** out of him, and on the cards, Frazier 10 rounds to 5. And most of the rounds Ali won were not in dominant fashion as opposed to Frazier.

Comment

Originally posted by The Fan Man View Post
      I guess you wern't counting blows to the body no matter how damaging they were. Ali was beaten badly in that fight, his legs were rubbery from the 10th round on and like I said you can't even say he won the first round or the earlier part of the fight. Frazier beat the **** out of him, and on the cards, Frazier 10 rounds to 5. And most of the rounds Ali won were not in dominant fashion as opposed to Frazier.
      that's what happens when you haven't fought in like 3 years

c'mon man we know you hate ali but cut the guy some slack

Comment

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
        that's what happens when you haven't fought in like 3 years

c'mon man we know you hate ali but cut the guy some slack

Ali was 29 and during his layoff he wasn't just laying around going to Nation of Islam of meetings. He was actively training alot of that time and had fought quality opposition prior to the bout in Jerry Quarry and Oscar Bonavena.

Comment

Ali was 29 and during his layoff he wasn't just laying around going to Nation of Islam of meetings. He was actively training alot of that time and had fought quality opposition prior to the bout in Jerry Quarry and Oscar Bonavena.
          it still aint regular boxing and you would still have ring rust

i have a question for you

would you rather fight ali in his prime or have a romantic dinner with me ?

Comment

no1 ever talks about the second 1. EVER!

Comment

it still aint regular boxing
              What is it then?

Celebrity Boxing?

Comment

What is it then, Celebrity Boxing?
                no foxy boxing!

Comment

no foxy boxing!
                  Which one then is the butch?

Comment

Which one then is the butch?
                    ali! as he man handled frazier during that famous interview

what was it on again ?

c'mon man you gotta admit even with the fights before frazier that ali had ring rust

Comment

You are a grade-A idiot. Ali dominated the first few rounds, as the films would show. What happened? You're mad because Ali didn't wan't to give you an autograph or something? haha!

Comment

Working...
                      X