Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Francisco Estrada-Carlos Cuadras II: Stats & Stakes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juan Francisco Estrada-Carlos Cuadras II: Stats & Stakes

By Cliff Rold - The foursome of Sugar Ray Leonard, Thomas Hearns, Marvelous Marvin Hagler, and Roberto Duran will likely always be the gold standard for a perfect four-way rivalry. From 1980-89, they squared off nine times, engaging in three Ring Magazine Fight of the Year winners and that's with the first Duran-Leonard fight finishing as a runner-up. A case can...
    [Click Here To Read More]

I’ll go with Estrada, but I will try not to blink. Both guys -two Mexicans fighting for glory and bragging rights!

Fans win

Comment

My most confident pick ever...

Gonzales to win!

Comment

Yes the odds of several fights breaking out on this card are about 98% why only 98 % bc of the Ref. He could ruin things just when the hell breaks loose. Getting closer people put some fans in the stands and and it might get tht old feeling back again. you know ? That is the part of the mix that is still missing. But it wont stop a fight from happening. It is only natural.
        Blues

Comment

When the writer said the 1980 Leonard v Duran was runner up FOTY, I had to check out what was the winner that year.
          Turns out it was Matthew Saad Muhammed v Yaqi Lopez II, which Matthew Saad won by a 14th round KO.

Comment

If DAZN were smart they would've showcased 118lb and under fighters during this pandemic.

Comment

Estrada by TKO 11 in a war

Comment

Like both of these guys, give us a hell of a fight.

WAR Gallo!!!!

WAR Cuadras!!!!!

Comment

DAZN needs get rid of Mannix

Comment

Working...
                  X