Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Charlo Twins, Ennis, Lubin, Pacquiao, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Charlo Twins, Ennis, Lubin, Pacquiao, More

The Daily Bread Mailbag returns with Stephen "Breadman" Edwards tackling topics such as Jaron Ennis, Erickson Lubin, Terrel Gausha, the junior middleweight division, the Charlo brothers, and more.

[Click Here To Read More]

Uh oh. Break doubled down on the logic behind his p4p list from last week. Surely butt hurt is about to flow in the comments that follow.

Comment

I'm on the 'boots train' and I want my 2021 Boots world champion t-shirt right now. Go Boots!

Comment

Cool stuff on who the fighter's might study.

Comment

Hate to be a bookie taking bets on 154 division.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainWalrus View Post
            I'm on the 'boots train' and I want my 2021 Boots world champion t-shirt right now. Go Boots!
            I would love Ortiz vs Ennis

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
              I would love Ortiz vs Ennis
              That's a fight! Both over at PBC too. #thefuture

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainWalrus View Post
                That's a fight! Both over at PBC too. #thefuture
                WTF? Vergil w/t Golden Boy Promotions @ DAZN.

Comment

As much as I like Frazier, today he´d be the Cruiser weight champion. The top Super Heavies are simply too big and strong. For scale (I´m out of bananas), Usyk is exactly the size of prime Foreman.

Comment

Bread is on point again! Boots is not getting the push that Devin, Shakur, Teofimo, and Vergil are getting, and only Teofimo is fighting better competition! Boots has more KOs than these guys have fights, and he's only 23! Very talented, and very MEAN! I would love to see him fight Thurman or Jamal James! Problem is, we have a better chance to see them 2 fight each other, than fighting Boots! In that case Ray Robinson or Thomas Dulorme would do!

Comment

Working...
                    X